Look for big win for Florida over Georgia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look for big win for Florida over Georgia

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Speedrush...did you notice during the first half how the Gators played with a pocket on offense and in the second half they went to the spread...just goes to show Leak is 10x's better as a pocket passer, even though he could run (Kinda like McNabb). The first touchdown where he did a side flip was all the adrenaline the gators needed that afternoon.

GATOR BAIT...I am an official Auburn fan for the next couple of weeks

Yeah I did notice that, thats why I started this thread to show an article I read earlier in the week about them tweaking the offense. Worked great.

Go Auburn!

UF beat Georgia 14-10 and didnt score AT ALL after the first quarter. You mean to tell me that after Georgia lost their HEISMAN candidate DJ Shockley just the week before that they would be able to pick up the slack with no problem and generate any form of offense? Take off the orange and blue glasses, you'll understand the reality of the situation.

TerryTate said:
UF beat Georgia 14-10 and didnt score AT ALL after the first quarter. You mean to tell me that after Georgia lost their HEISMAN candidate DJ Shockley just the week before that they would be able to pick up the slack with no problem and generate any form of offense? Take off the orange and blue glasses, you'll understand the reality of the situation.

Yes because Georgia has had "Quality" wins with him...:bong2:

:lol:
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom