Looking ahead to Dallas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking ahead to Dallas

Newmpiece17

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tough loss today. Hung in the there in the first have where they could've made a run. Looking ahead to Dallas and it seems like a must win, not sure of the exact figures but not too many teams have made the playoffs after starting 0-3.

First and foremost we need to slow down Dak. Looking great in this new offense. I'm looking at you Charles Harris to pressure him and force him to make some mistakes. What are the other keys to the game?

Holy **** I just checked and yep 20.5 spread. That is the highest in NFL history I believe. Or ties it. What a time to be alive.

I think the Broncos were 26 point favorites over Jacksonville in 2013 and The Steelers were 27 point favorites over the Bucs in 1976. There have been abount 8 NFL speads in the 20+ range.

I just claimed Dallas’s defense on the waiver wire, that’s my key to the game.

I think the Broncos were 26 point favorites over Jacksonville in 2013 and The Steelers were 27 point favorites over the Bucs in 1976. There have been abount 8 NFL speads in the 20+ range.
You’re right. At 21 this is currently the 7th biggest spread in NFL history. See if it rises more over coming days.

Oh I plan on it. This one might be the worst one yet.

I would consider taking Miami. At some point they're going cover... just keep doubling down until they finally pull it off. Maybe Dallas calls off the dogs at halftime.

Miami is going to set records this year.

Tough loss today. Hung in the there in the first have where they could've made a run. Looking ahead to Dallas and it seems like a must win, not sure of the exact figures but not too many teams have made the playoffs after starting 0-3.

First and foremost we need to slow down Dak. Looking great in this new offense. I'm looking at you Charles Harris to pressure him and force him to make some mistakes. What are the other keys to the game?
i'm pretty sure you're serious, so i just want to say even if we can't pull this one out, hang in there buddy. i think 0-4 is where it becomes really difficult to make the playoffs, so at 0-3 we'll still have a shot.

Rookie numbers! We will cross the 30 soon!

Back
Top Bottom