Looking at the schedule... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking at the schedule...

There are some tough games down the line...Redskins, Giants, Steelers, and two with the Jets. Hopefully we can come out of those with at least four losses.

Why, so we can drop out of the top 5 in the draft!

I understand the logic. Lose and get the top pick but the fan I am I just can't stand to lose. I'm always gonna cheer for the win each week. Id rather we win and hope Pittsburgh loses out and still get a top pick!

I understand the logic. Lose and get the top pick but the fan I am I just can't stand to lose. I'm always gonna cheer for the win each week. Id rather we win and hope Pittsburgh loses out and still get a top pick!
but all that has gotten us is a bunch of 8-8 seasons. Would rather have a real bad year and start to build with high picks than to continue to be middle of the pack forever.

Jets are bad without Sam.

They'll probably have Sam when we play the, and he's going to throw enough solid passes to win those games.

I’m with you on this. I can’t root for the team to lose. I just know they are most likely gonna lose. So it doesn’t hurt as badly as it usually would.

When I watch games I want to see our players make some noise. And I don’t want to see dumb coaching/player decisions or lack of effort. I still get upset and yell out loud when I see any of those things.

But if the team plays hard and coaches have them prepared and make logical in game decisions, I can better accept the losing.

Given the current circumstances and direction of the franchise, I’m ok with with what’s going because I believe it will lead to future success. But I still want to see all the things detailed above out of the players and coaches.

Back
Top Bottom