Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

Packers game anyone???? This might be a hell of a game, 2 teams looking to get 2 wins.

I'm going :D

dolphins541399 said:
ay well yeah i thought you ment like seeing it in person :infins:

Man, we need to meet you. Try to go this Sunday.:D
Bring the stash too.:wink:

stash what stash what are we talking about again lol and wheres the chick lodge at ay see this is what we should do ay :finfan72:

my biggest thing is i aint a morning person you know and if i knew how to put pictures ill show you the p.o.s i drive

dolphins541399 said:
my biggest thing is i aint a morning person you know and if i knew how to put pictures ill show you the p.o.s i drive

SO go to bed early. See ya there Sunday.:D

Hope you guys go.

americanmoose84 said:
Im out... until our offense picks it up. It is to far to drive to fall asleep while watching the games:sleep:

:yeahthat:

And also dolphins3.147167418674316547364167341689743613797946187934687

I drive from the OC to hang out with these at least 3 times already and you cant even make it to 1 freakin game. :shakeno:

I went and was the only Dolphins fan there. I was surrounded by all Packers fans. UUGGGHHHH. Talk about taking one for the team.

The only cool thing was, the game was on more than half of the TV's, because the bartender is a Packers fan.

Where the hell was Dolphins1384993113213234???????

By the way, nice avatar AMARS.

Back
Top Bottom