Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

L.A. County Phin fans

This is for all the L.A. County Phin fans or those in Cali who wouldn't mind traveling a little bit. I was thinking we can get together one weekend this season and watch the Phins play.If your interested, post here and we can all decide where to meet and what game to watch.
It will be nice to have Dolphin fans around, since I am surrounded by a bunch of Raider fans.

GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

I'm unlucky enough to live a little further up north so my area is dominated by Raider and 49er fans:fire: . This sounds like a great idea. Count me in!!

Finz Fury said:
I'm unlucky enough to live a little further up north so my area is dominated by Raider and 49er fans:fire: . This sounds like a great idea. Count me in!!

Oh man, your really surrounded by them. Were going to definetly have to get a lot of us together, have the Aqua and Orange all around us. Even if it's for one weekend.

more people should show up once the season comes around

Alright L.A. fans time is getting closer, we need to start making plans to all meet up.

Post here so we can get this thing going!!!:cooldude:

o hell yes

im glad i started this yeah hell ya im down to meet some where im tired of hearing good news about the dolphions and have no one to talk about it with so yeha that sounds cool ay count me in but where you guys stay im in southcentral L.a county :dolphins:

dolphins541399 said:
im glad i started this yeah hell ya im down to meet some where im tired of hearing good news about the dolphions and have no one to talk about it with so yeha that sounds cool ay count me in but where you guys stay im in southcentral L.a county :dolphins:

I'm in the South Bay area, not to far from L.A.

Hey fella'z so were should we all meet up??? Do we want to make it a 2 day meet up, or a 1 day game and that's it. The reason i ask is because I see, some live quite far, and it would be a pain to drive all the way here then leave. Please discuss.

icephinfan said:
This is for all the L.A. County Phin fans or those in Cali who wouldn't mind traveling a little bit. I was thinking we can get together one weekend this season and watch the Phins play.If your interested, post here and we can all decide where to meet and what game to watch.
It will be nice to have Dolphin fans around, since I am surrounded by a bunch of Raider fans.

GO DOLPHINS:dolphins:

ice,we can "split the baby" sort to speak.Meaning we should pick somewhere that is semi-natural for all to drive.No offense but a Sunday afternoon is cool I don't know about a 2 day(speaking for myself).I'll leave it up to you guys to pick a place I'm pretty open to going anywhere within 30 miles or so(you know where I live).

Back
Top Bottom