Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

yeha man thanks let me know the address and like the number if you know it to cheak it out too and watch it ther and we should inter as a group since were all on this website together or like meet beofre the games or something so we can know someone there and chat and sit together or something so we wont be like not knowing anyone and things like that :dolphins:

Alright, guys I went to the spot in Manhattan Beach.It's called Grunions Grill & bar. It isn't all Dolphin fans, but the waitress said some phin fans go there.
They have quite a few TV's and they play all the games. The bar is nice and they have booths by TV's as well.It's not a bad place, it's ok.If you guys want more info here is the #310-545-9910. :dolphins:

Home better than Bar

OG54 said:
if anyone has a house w/ sunday ticket. that would work best. we could then make it BYOB. if we do go to a sports bar, we need to get a room reserved to make sure the Fin game is showed on the screen!

First of all, I live in L.A. and I am SO stoked to find a group of Phins fans to watch the game with!!! This is awesome. II will DEFINITELY be at Grunions for the game.

Which game we going to watch? And are pre-season games on?

I still like OG's point about a house party at some point. BYOB, and we can turn the audio up on the Phins game. My one complaint about bars is that the bar usually chooses 1 game's audio to put on the bar's sound system, so 9/10 times you get to watch the Phins game on a monitor, but don;t hear the announcers or analysis at all (instead you're stuck hearing the Giants-Cowboys game or something). This is only annoying when there is an unexplained penalty or injury they're obviously discussing and you can't hear what they're saying.

Anyways, I'm down for the bar, or for a house, or both; whatever the group decides. Lemme know!

barry_price@hotmail.com

B.

p.s. - does ANYONE here have NFL Network and can they videotape the upcoming pre-season games so we could lend each other the tapes? I don't think that's illegal, as long as we don't post it for download, right?

btw

I heard Grunions had Phins fans back as far as the 90's so hopefully it survived the Wanny era.

Also:

FYI: In L.A.: The Shack on 24th and Wilshire. South side of the street. Dolphins and Philly games are played every week. No cover charge. Breakfast available. One of the best burgers in LA. Only two NFL games at a time.

and, as Amars and Ice said: Manhattan Beach Grunions 1501 Sepulveda bl. Manhattan Beach Sports bar CA. (310) 545-9910excellent food , cheap prices and very young and beatiful food and beverage servers. the place has 35 to 40 tv and a roof full of satellites.

That's it.

B.

I'm down for anywhere really, I just want to make sure the other fans don't have to travel so far. Especially if it's a morning game.

So, I guess what's next is, for us all to post which game to meet up. I'm down for more than one.

Grunions sounds good.

Asap

icephinfan said:
So, I guess what's next is, for us all to post which game to meet up. I'm down for more than one.

Grunions sounds good.

I'd go there for pre-season games, if they were showing them, to be honest.

I think, because it is nationally televised, I'd like to watch the Opening GAme in the comfort of my own home. But could we hook up for either Game #2, 3 or 4? Why wait til later. If we enjoy it, this way we can do it again.

Barry

Yeah, I think it's safe to say all primetime games are out, but other games are good with me.

well i need to know where and when were gonna meet and i see nothing wrong with primetime games but yeah like i read i forgot who said it the thing is our team will be like in a little t v no sound or anything while the radiers will be on the big screen which might i add i cant wait till they play eachother again i think the dolphins have won what like all 6 meets cause they meet 2 times a year i think anyways let me know where we gonna meet pre season or regular its all good :dolphins:

to bpk im sorry i cant leave you a message back cause i only have like 10 post so my bad i need like 50 but yo im from south central L.a

I think Grunions maybe the spot to meet. It is in the middle of everyone, I think:lol:

We will have to wait and see, who likes this idea.

Primetime games are best for me for grunion since I work in the south bay. I might make it to sunday games that are played at 1pm. 10am games are tough for me.

Back
Top Bottom