Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

PHINATIC13 said:
ice,we can "split the baby" sort to speak.Meaning we should pick somewhere that is semi-natural for all to drive.No offense but a Sunday afternoon is cool I don't know about a 2 day(speaking for myself).I'll leave it up to you guys to pick a place I'm pretty open to going anywhere within 30 miles or so(you know where I live).

Yeah, that is cool with me, I know Finz Fury lives up north a bit. We live pretty close and Amars is in OC area, so we can figure somewhere in between. Yeah, a Sunday game is cool. If I had a big place, i would have evryone come here, but my place is small:lol: We should check the schedule as it approaches for a late Sunday game.

to the people that wanna hang near L.a

hey you guys i was thinkin why night down town disney at the espn zone :dolphins:

dolphins541399 said:
hey you guys i was thinkin why night down town disney at the espn zone :dolphins:

That is not a bad, idea. The only thing is, is it gets very crowded there.

How about Hooters, Chicken Wings and Dolphins:cooldude:

We will all have to get together and post places and then vote, sound good??

if anyone has a house w/ sunday ticket. that would work best. we could then make it BYOB. if we do go to a sports bar, we need to get a room reserved to make sure the Fin game is showed on the screen!

OG54 said:
if anyone has a house w/ sunday ticket. that would work best. we could then make it BYOB. if we do go to a sports bar, we need to get a room reserved to make sure the Fin game is showed on the screen!

That is a sweet idea, make it a BBQ day with FIN FANS.

I never watched a game at a sports bar, so that would be sweet too.

well the thing about the sports bar is what if they dont put the dolphins game or they do have it what if its on a small screen thats the problem but naw i dont know yeah sunday tickets good and i dont know what areas to go to but im up for anything not too far :dolphins:

We just had our 2nd kid, so with a 2-month-old baby, it might be hard for me to get away. But I'll keep checking in as the season gets going.

Another option for a meeting place might be Breakshot. It's a Dolphins bar in Santa Monica. Imagine a sports bar just filled with Dolphins fans cheering for every play. I'm not sure if it's still around, but I used to go there all the time before kids and DirecTV's NFL package.

o hell ya man wheres that play at let me know the name adress anyhting you can tell me about it or like a number for it cause i wouild locve to go to that sports bar

americanmoose84 said:
Any sports bar in my area will show either the Raiders or Chargers on the big screen.

Yeah, I know how that is. I am surrounded by drug dealers here..I mean Raider fans, Charger fans are all right,they stay civil.:lol:

Now, someone told me of a sports bar in manhattan beach that is all Dolphin fans, I will look into it and get back to you guys. Maybe we can all meet there.

Attention Cali Dolfan. The sports bar to watch dolphin game is National Buena Park. Since breakshot closed down(100 dolphans use to go there) I have been going to National for about 4 yrs and the Dolphins are ALWAYS on the big Screen. They have 3 Big screen area and the Dolphins always get 1 since they draw the most fans for morning games. There about no lie 25-30 dolfans that go there and that room is packed. During our bad year it was tough because the fairweather fan never came but for the most part there were still fans there. During the Ricky days I had to get there at 9:30 and have breakfast because it will get really pack and you'll be standing if you get there at game time. The Pit vs. Mia will be pack because there are tons of Pitts fan that go also. Just my 2cents for a possible location. But I will never deny Hooters. :hump:

Thanks to AMARS, we may have found us a spot. It's in Manhattan Beach.

I will go by there 2morrow and check it out. Thanks again.. AMARS:wink:

Back
Top Bottom