Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

Amars said:
Primetime games are best for me for grunion since I work in the south bay. I might make it to sunday games that are played at 1pm. 10am games are tough for me.

Yeah, I think maybe afternoon games would be better, especially for those who have to travel a bit to get here.

Amars said:
http://www.grunions.com/

Hey Ice one question did they have a big sceen or is it all regular TV's? The website didnt show any.

Damn, I can't remember if they did. But, I do know they had a bunch of regular Tv's all around. There might have been one in the corner. I can go back and find out, though for sure.

The Jills

americanmoose84 said:
Grunions works for me. It has to be game 2 Buffalo @ Miami.

Ooooooh. Buffalo. :)))))

I'm from Toronto, right next to Buffalo, so as a Phins fan AND neighbour of Buffalo I'd love to watch the Jills game with y'all.

B.:dolphins:

Question

wtf is a "grunion" anyways?

sounds onion-ring related.

damn. now I'm hungry.

B.

Okay fella's check this out, Grunions has 3 big screen Tv's and 40 regular size Tv's, now the Owner told me that we pick a spot and they will turn the game on for us. First come first serve for whichever TV we want.

icephinfan said:
Okay fella's check this out, Grunions has 3 big screen Tv's and 40 regular size Tv's, now the Owner told me that we pick a spot and they will turn the game on for us. First come first serve for whichever TV we want.

clear.gif

Thnx Ice

I know Grunions is the name of the bar, but I'm wondering whether they named it after a real thing called grunion.

Anyways, LOVE the fact that they have 3 big screens. I'll show up early if it means we can claim a big TV and get some audio going.

The more people (i.e. customers) we bring, the more accommodatind they will be.

B.

Okay, so which game did we decide on? Was it the Bills game? Any more votes?

B.

Fyi

I know we are already going to Grunions, but IF we decide to meet a second time, maybe we can try other Phins bars.

Speaking of which... I found THIS place also on http://www.phins.com/bars.php#CA

Redondo BeachRedondo Beach Brewing CompanyA Fan writes: (it) has a Bartender that knows as much if not more about the beloved Phins than anyone I have ever met..so for anyone wanting to watch the Dolphins in a great place with a couple of Floridians (me and my bro) and one bartender (Stephan) that lives, eats, and sleeps the Phins..come on down. Not a ton of TV's, but you can bet your *** one will be on the Dolphins..oh yeah that would be the big flat screen tv..

let make a vote what game everyone can meet up at. Oct 8 at new england looks good and also Oct 15 at the Jets that game starts at 4:15.

I'm down for any games you want to go to. I don't have direct TV so it would be a great treat for me. I only get to see prime games.:(

Which games to watch

I also called Grunions and found out we CAN get audio with the game, meaning we can listen to insightful commentary and also some stupid commentary by on-air personalities during the game. :)

I think watching that 1st Pats game together would be AWESOME.

I can also guaranteee I will be going down there BEFORE THAT to watch some other games. So, sign me up for the Pats game, but I'd like to go sooner too.

In fact, I was talking to a girl at Grunions today about going down there this Sunday night to watch the NFL Network Replay of the Phins-Jacksonville game. Yeah I'll already know the score, but I'd get to see how the players looked. Grunions is calling me back tomorrow to let me know if they'll be showing it. Let me know if any of you are interested in seeing the preseason games.

B.

Back
Top Bottom