Looking into my crystal ball..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking into my crystal ball.....

I agree ice. They will get swept by the Bills and probably us too. They won't make the playoffs if they are 3rd in the division......

We will only lose 1 more game all season, and it will be the last weekend in New England. We will go in the game with 13 wins with home feild and it will be snowing, so alot of big name players will sit. I do not fear San Deigo at all. Their defense is old, so that will be a factor since we don't play them untill late in the season, jet lag is a factor, and the biggest issue it their lack of real #1 WR. Madison and Surtain will stick their WRs at the line, and throw of the timing of the young QB. That will let both safetys come up and keep LT in check. The only game that truly scares is the Ravens game. We have 2 qbs that have throw alot of ints, and their D causes alot of turnovers. I don't like the math there.

I agree about SD. We match up well with them. The Ravens are a different story. We also have a defense that feasts on young QBs. Chris Redman will have a hard time moving the ball, will try to force things, and will give us points, a la Brian Griese......

Back
Top Bottom