Looks like Drake is starting but spliting snaps with Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Drake is starting but spliting snaps with Williams

I suspect the RB who is 'hot' will get the most snaps. Is it reasonable to say Perry gets some snaps?
I'm sure he will, none of the guys ahead of him have shown squat> Perry might be the best back we have in the ned

If you go that route, why not Suh. I am sure he's quicker.
He's played on offense before a couple of times. Last time we had a BIG back was Pete Johnson back in the 84 season

Ozzy rules!!

Who do you think gets used more this week, Drake for Miami or Ajayi for Philly? I have both that Im looking to put in the flex this week.

They'll go with the hot hand... And Drake will be that. I remember reading that in the down time Ajayi needed in practice for his knees, that Drake was handling #1 duty and they liked what they saw... & that contributed partially to letting Jay go for peanuts.

Drake will take advantage of this situation. watch. it won't be committee for long. D-Will on 3rd downs, Drake starting back.

If we could execute some screens and get some big yardage out of them it would slow down the passrush
yeah but we haven't ran a good screen like in 20 years it seems. Actually we did run a couple of good ones when Dan Campbell coached his first game but really in a regular basis we haven't in years

Ozzy rules!!

Screens are a different technique and scheme, they are hard! The online has to run really fast after they try to slow down the pass rush a little.

Do I remember people saying that Drake was injury prone at Alabama?? I would like to see Perry get a look.

Career

Rushing Receiving Scrimmage
Year
School Conf Class Pos G Att Yds Avg TD Rec Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
Louisville Big East SO RB 13 12 27 2.3 1

12 27 2.3 1
*2012 Louisville Big East JR RB 11 136 705 5.2 11 18 181 10.1 0 154 886 5.8 11
*2013 Louisville American SR RB 13 141 677 4.8 6 18 178 9.9 1 159 855 5.4 7
Career Louisville

289 1409 4.9 18 36 359 10.0 1 325 1768 5.4 19
these are the stats for Perry in college btw. Sorry it came out a little messed up. 37 catches his last 2 seasons but nice 5.8 and 5.7 yds

Ozzy rules!!

11263.jpg

Dolphins OC Clyde Christensen said the backfield will be handled "by committee" following the Jay Ajayi trade.

This is not a surprise, but it is still good to get confirmation. The committee will consist of Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams, with Drake likely to be more of the "lead back" -- coach Adam Gase called him the No. 2 early in October -- and Williams in a passing-down role. Drake is the better fantasy bet of the two, but neither is likely to return more than RB3/FLEX value.

Ozzy rules!!

They both have a great opportunity. I hope they are both hungry.

well, gase is a fan of saban... that should play well here.

Back
Top Bottom