Looks Like Harbaugh Is Off The Table | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like Harbaugh Is Off The Table

This. Only reason not to put Flacco in was not to hurt Jackson's confidence going forward, knowing it's his job next year.

Then again, he may have felt Flacco would have been murdered by the Chargers pass rush.

I'm not sure whether that is true or not, but if it is, I hope this clears the way for us to interview Wink Martindale.

Thank goodness... it would have been pretty stupid to give up what it would have taken to get him.

If this team had given up and two first rounders in trade for this I think that would have been it for me on the fan card.

It would have been turned in.

If this team had given up and two first rounders in trade for this I think that would have been it for me on the fan card.

It would have been turned in.

When in the history of civilization has anybody actually gone thru with giving up a longtime fan allegiance other than a team moving or some sordid controversy...

When in the history of civilization has anybody actually gone thru with giving up a longtime fan allegiance other than a team moving or some sordid controversy...

True. I’d have come back at some point. This thing it’s a sickness

Packers are making the oc from titans head coach

Good stuff. Build the defense with the 2019 draft and get your QB in 2020. I really didn't want to lose any picks for a "win now" coach. Welcome to Miami, Kris Richard. Howard, Minkah, & Williams/Murphy/Baker is a nice start to Legion 2.0.
Also, sprinkle in some OL in 2019. Good year for DL , should get a few.

This is fine. Seeing as we are in a rebuild, I don't think it is in our best interests to be parting ways with draft picks, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom