Looks Like Harbaugh Is Off The Table | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like Harbaugh Is Off The Table

Interesting that Harbaugh wants to sign long term knowing his QB is Lamar Jackson.

Fine Harb. out of the picture..... Go see about Martindale...Damn he at least deserve an interview...
No we just get all thrown out of wack and look totally bewildered and wondering what to do///Confused and bewildered new motto....

Go see about Colts DC Matt Eberflus... also deserve interview

Christ go do something that makes half sense....

Want to give these guys the benefit of the doubt but seeing the same level of competence from the past 2 decades to were the hunt and knowledge expressed is not building any more confidence at all.

Going to bite my tongue and give these new guys a clean slate till the decision is made on this critical choice to our future.... Could be my first and last test with these so called professionals...Because living with the constant level of stupidity the last forever is just to disturbing...

Doubt he was ever in the picture, just negotiation tactics from both sides, he was always going to stay put there.

I’m shocked that someone would think he was going to come here to begin with. There’s clubs in much better shape than the Dolphins, why in the hell would he come here, No quarterback, crappy offense of line, and a defense that makes a broken colander look good. No coach with experience or past head-coaching experience is going to be a part of this mess.

we.

were.

never.

going.

to.

get.

harbaugh.

it's always been bs. let's go find our own guy instead of oodling someone else's HC.

Back
Top Bottom