Looks Like in 2004 its Fiedler, Feeley, Sage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like in 2004 its Fiedler, Feeley, Sage

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
How dissapointing is that, another season with Jay Fiedler taking the snaps. I doubt feeley would win the job since he has no clue what kinda offense we run(he does literally, hasn't played around it). I was hoping that we would sign a proficient passer, not a manning but someone with future prospecs but in a way I am glad that we are focusing at the wide receiver position and Offensive line. More likely that Jay Fiedler will start for another season in 2004.

If Jay Fiedler is starting next season, I will not give 1 cent to this organization

I'm tired if Making Wayne's wallet fatter , while he just ****s on his fans. He needs to do something for us for a change, we are the reason this franshise is here and he is getting rich.

Originally posted by Phins34
If Jay Fiedler is starting next season, I will not give 1 cent to this organization

Then go pack your bags for Fluffalo!!!:yell:

Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way to either....

PHINZ RULE!!!:eek:

Has anyone kept an ear out to the situation in St Louis? Warner will more than likely be released at some time before the draft......Maybe we've been looking for the wrong thing in a QB, how about we try looking for the numbers.......like the number 13......lol...jk..but think about it when released he'll be practically paid for by the rams, they'll be paying him for the season no matter what happens, all Kurt wants is to play THATS IT!!!! He'll be a bargain and the change of scenery will boost him up like his first season with the rams (which by the way ended in a superbowl victory) I know that we all want Rivers on the back of our jerseys but if theres a way to get Kurt then maybe we can use our picks to address the other positions (WR OL etc) and if O-Gun deal goes thru we'll be sitting pretty come draft day.

I'm afraid that AJ Feeley Ain't starting, there will be a quarterback competition and AJ Feeley isn't the Duke of England, he's a good back-up that hasn't proven yet over a season to be any kind of starter in this league.

Why can't we just draft Rivers or go and get another QB like lets say #13 Kurt Warner when released. Is it that hard to do. The QB position is the most important position in the NFL, that is why we dolfans are subject to disappointment year in and year out. Why do you think that the Eagles have been to the Conf championship # times in row, take out Donovan and we have ten times a team then they do. How about Atlanta, they were Superbowl hopefuls last pre-season up until Vick gets hurt, do you think any other position would take that kind of toll on a team?????????:idea:

I just don't understand what the FO's plans are at this point with regard to the QB position.

At first, I felt good about the deal for feeley....however now with Fiedler coming back.....that deal doesn't seem so good anymore.

We gave up a second round pick for someone who could possibly be a career backup? What happened to the cajones Rick??!! Did Dave put a shotgun to your chest Jayson Williams style and scare the crap out of you?

After all of this CRAP, it all boils down to Wanny still having control over everything. ....and he is smiling at the fans pointing saying "I'm still HERE!"

:confused:

I do not like being overly negative on these boards, but I cant say Im happy with this situation. I was hopiong for an offensive overhaul. If Fiedler outplays Feeley in training camp (a definite possibility given Jay's experience playing in Norvs system, existing relationships with the receiviers, etc). then we are looking at the EXACT same situation as last year.

Argh.

Back
Top Bottom