Looks Like in 2004 its Fiedler, Feeley, Sage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks Like in 2004 its Fiedler, Feeley, Sage

I have a serious concern over Wanny picking anybody but Jay to start...

...but the optimist in me thinks that Jay is as inaccurate in camp as in the real world (CC snr during his brief tenure noted the number of dropped balls even in practice) and that suggests a more accurate QB would stand out.

It concerns me that Sage has not been that QB but is seen by some as the future. I'd dream sweetly if he got offered a good contract elsewhere and we didn't match it - with a drafted QB in R1 as the then strategy (contingent also upon a similar situation for Wale).

And, as they say, it ain't over until the hugest DL sings.

:lol:

NO to Kurt Warner. The guys has completely lost it in the last two years. He has lost 11 fumbles in his last five games.

NO to Garcia. He's 34 and was beaten out for the 49ers starting job by Tim Rattay.

Barring that, the front office has tried to make two quality acquisitions (Brunell and Ramsey) and has been rebuffed at both turns. The next best name out there is Feeley.

With the restructure, we have at the one and two spots (whichever way they sort out) a youngter with good natural skills who can still be groomed and a veteran who knows the offense and has shown he can run it adequately if not spectacularly given adequate protection. And we do so spending what the Herald calls "a meager sum" for the position in the NFL" -- giving us more money to address the multiple trouble spots on offense.

Can I get someone to explain to me why exactly it is that everyone is backing this A.J. Feeley guy who has spent his entire career in the backup position considering no other team has ever had any interest in placing him in the starting slot. His last team place him as number 3 people! C'mon somethings are hard to tell and some are pretty
f@%king obvious. The Eagles consider Koy Detmer MORE of a starting caliber QB than Feeley, DETMER!!!!!! C'mon who would have more insight on his abilities Miami or Philly? They didn't think too much of him why should we. And don't let me get started about Feidler, he should be gauranteed the back up slot, even if Cartman was the only competition. The guy can be a decent, I repeat DECENT back-up, thats only if he don't get hurt sitting on the bench. Oh and Sage Rosen-whateverthef@%ckhisnameis yeah he's the future..... the future third stringer of the Galaxy of NFL Europe.......Sorry had to vent some aggression.
:fire:
:calm:

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
Can I get someone to explain to me why exactly it is that everyone is backing this A.J. Feeley guy who has spent his entire career in the backup position ...

That's right ... his entire three-year career.

Originally posted by cubanbadguy
Has anyone kept an ear out to the situation in St Louis? Warner will more than likely be released at some time before the draft......Maybe we've been looking for the wrong thing in a QB, how about we try looking for the numbers.......like the number 13......lol...jk..but think about it when released he'll be practically paid for by the rams, they'll be paying him for the season no matter what happens, all Kurt wants is to play THATS IT!!!! He'll be a bargain and the change of scenery will boost him up like his first season with the rams (which by the way ended in a superbowl victory) I know that we all want Rivers on the back of our jerseys but if theres a way to get Kurt then maybe we can use our picks to address the other positions (WR OL etc) and if O-Gun deal goes thru we'll be sitting pretty come draft day.

thats interesting, if he would come here no no.13 available :eek:

Pardon my repeating myself but NO to Kurt Warner. The guys has completely lost it in the last two years. He has lost 11 fumbles in his last five games.

Back
Top Bottom