Looks like LT Trent Williams is for sale | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like LT Trent Williams is for sale

For anything higher than a 3rd rounder he is a steal. If we traded a 4th for this guy, it would be like we replaced Tunsil with a better player, with a cheaper contract than Tunsil is slated to sign per year, and we get a bunch of picks out of it.

This is a no brainer for us... which means we wont do it. I imagine the Patriots, Ravens, Browns, or Giants might make a play for him.

ZERO chance we're in the mix.

Actually it's less than ZERO!

More like -80 million!

Dollar$ that is.

Black gold. Texas tea.

If Washington had to give him away, sure. But someone is giving them a first round pick.

I thought the Pats offered a 1st round pick before the season started? That seams like a no brainer move for them.

I see him going to the Browns, but for like say, a 2021 3rd, I would do it. Give our rookie QB a solid veteran LT, and then we can develop someone behind him

When healthy and happy Trent IS the best there is, period!

As far as age goes, that is a real concern for most OL over thirty. The guys who seem to last the longest are the uber athletic dudes. If they lose a step, it's not a big deal.

Trent Williams is an absolute athletic freak! If he is motivated, he could probably play until he is 40. Williams is the Cam Wake of OL.

Andrew Whitworth is 37 and still one of the best LT's in football. I suggested trading for him about six years ago and everyone said I was nuts. He was too old and would never leave Cinci anyway.

Summa yuz guys is nuts. If Trent would indeed come to Miami and sign a six year 100 mil deal you do it in a heartbeat.

You acquire Trent Williams in a trade and draft Tristan Wirfs and all of a sudden you have one of the better OL's in the league.

Dolphins should be able to find a good QB in draft- one capable of taking a team all the way. He will need pieces around him though- GOOD pieces- on both O and D. And capable and consistent coaching to build the process. So, honestly, what have you seen in Miami that tells you this has a great chance of happening?

Is Flores the guy that makes this different from 2012? All Ive seen from this FO is a firm commitment to deconstruction. That’s at least something.

If we get Tua, we'll need a RT
Cross your fingers the Steelers start bombing and we luck into Andrew Thomas. We could also possibly trade up for him. Or the possibility of Wirfs or Prince. Remember we have Flores as a head coach DC and a DL coach as a DC. Im pretty confident they would coach up any of these picks from a dedicated LT or switch to RT.

Back
Top Bottom