Los Angeles Chargers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Los Angeles Chargers

:idk: the raiders were the only team that would flourish in LA imo

Unlike the Rams at least the Chargers worked hard to try and stay in SD....

No team really flourished in LA. That's why the Rams and Raiders moved in the first place. If you think it was ****ty to play in Miami Gardens in the last few years (attendants) because iof a ****ty product your eyeballs will pop after a two-year honeymoon of the Rams. California fans are more into glitz and glamor than any fan base. No onfield product, no fans.

At least the Rams and the Raiders used to have a base following. The Chargers have literally none. And playing in the Stubhub Center for 2 years? A 27k Stadium? :bobdole:

[tweet]819582875112570880[/tweet]

I like the close up...I'm sure there are more, but what I see are a jersey and a couple of t-shirts.

I do feel bad for any city that loses a franchise, my father grew up in Baltimore and was a massive Colts fans, to the point where he had season tickets when the team left and we moved to Florida (not related) we adopted the Dolphins as our team mainly do to Shula. I remember driving down the highway and seeing my father basically drop profanity-laced monologues at Mayflower trucks because they were the ones that moved the team in the middle of the night.

Looks like the Dodgers stuck their finger in a light socket.

Eh, better than this ****:
3abd8e83c196c20ccc3f244add232dcd.image.200x200.jpg

With the possible exception of the Titans, that is as bad as NFL logos get

Stupid rule changes.

No Fun League.

London games.

Soon, China games.

Three teams relocating in the span of two years. Maybe more to come.

Thanks, Roger.

[TWEET]819593326856966144[/TWEET]

brutal burn :lol:

Tho i have never liked the idea of franchises and moving team in any sport. it must be beyond miserable to see your team pack up and leave. I can't imagine United ever even changing stadium (Current one is over 100 years old ) never mind city

That's quite a different perspective from the other picture. :lol:

So LA goes from not having a team for years to now having 2. Those bastards already have 2 NBA teams. I feel bad for San Diego as well as other cities who don't even have an NFL team that they probably should have.

Trojans & Bruins >>>>> Chargers & ewes

Looks like the Dodgers stuck their finger in a light socket.

Concur.

The Texans looks like the offspring of the patsies and ut-austin FWIW

Stupid rule changes.

No Fun League.

London games.

Soon, China games.

Three teams relocating in the span of two years. Maybe more to come.

Thanks, Roger.

Agree for the most part. I personally fail to see how the Raiders moving to LV is bad. Its 6 hrs max (by car) from my house to the strip.

The StubHub Center will be expandable to 30,000 for Chargers games!

Bets are on to see if the stadium is filled to capacity in any game that's not the Raiders game

[tweet]819603133269561344[/tweet]

The lightening games are some of the best, with the tesla coils and overall presentation, all hockey fans should watch a game there.

Back
Top Bottom