Lots Of Bs By The Media This Week........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lots Of Bs By The Media This Week........

buttonwood

Active Roster
Reaction score
All week you’re being told how well the dolphins play the pats at Hard Rock.
Here’s the problem, none of those wins meant squat.
Tannehill is a terrible Qb when it matters
Tannehill has won one meaningful game in 8 years, albeit at home against New England in 2013
Remember what happened next? Pathetic losses to bills and jets.
Pats win easy this weekend. Bet the farm on it.
Flame away tannehill lovers, you’ve only got 4 more weeks to do it

Tannehill has won one meaningful game in 8 years, albeit at home against New England in 2013

:lmfao:

You're probably right that we lose in an ugly manner.

But I'd bet we would have a lot better shot if we had most of our team intact still.

Can't disagree with the thoughts.... It shouldn't be this hard to be a fan... having to justify, almost every week, why our team can't seem to (at least) move forward and actually build a winning team...

we have had some disappointing seasons in the past few years but this season, for me, has been the biggest disappointment …. It's ok... flame away with reasons (excuses) why we haven't lived up to expectations.... it's just sad that we struggle to overcome the same things year after year...having to find a nugget to dream on... having to justify why our QB did poorly or justify why we can't really show a dominant (or even consistent) run game.... why we can't seem to generate a pass rush.... why we can't really stop a team from running on our defense....

At times we look like we are confused

New coaches.... new players (except QB, owner and GM) … new schemes?...(not sure on that one) … it hasn't mattered in the W/L column … not in the big picture anyway... same stuff different year...but this year my hopes felt justified (on paper)…

Oh this team sucks, the QB is awful, we are going to get blown out, etc... but you are still a fan and here, so suck it up! As for just 4 games left of Tannehill, no matter if fans view him as good or bad, the odds are he is here next year. So you might as well throw your jerseys in the closet and forget watching next season then because the next Manning, Marino, Rodgers, Brees, Brady is not coming through our doors during offseason!

Thanks for this dude.
Be sure to post again soon ya hear.

Lots of hate for the simple truth. Not sure whose worse, the team or you apologists

Your whole purpose of creating this thread it to bash the QB and predict failure for the team you claim to support?

How sad

Here is an age old question regarding Finheaven. We’re all huge fans of the Dolphins right? I mean If we’re willing to spend some time visiting and posting on a fan site every day or close to that we have to be right? We can assume because we follow the team so closely we all pretty much know what the team is correct? With all that being said I’d assume a good majority of Finheaven posters will sit down tomorrow at 1 pm and hope the Dolphins can play one hell of a football game and beat the Patriots deep down knowing we are the inferior team and will likely lose. Oh they’ll be some outliers and hero pickers but I’d be willing to bet the majority of the site is in this bucket. So why is there always a super smart poster who tells us we’re going to lose and we’re all delusional whenever a situation like this comes up? Seriously, that super smart poster is the one who is delusional for acting like 100% of the site thinks we will win and breaking it to us that we won’t. There is a difference between hope and what you think will happen. Tomorrow I’ll be sitting down at 1:00 hoping Miami can beat NE knowing they most likely won’t. I don’t need anyone to break that to me, in fact nobody does.

Media is aggravating though. They’re setting up for patriots heroics. It will be Patriots dick sucking all week after they win in Miami against a depleted Dolphins team.

The Wide 9 will be DESTROYED by Brady, who gets it out too quick for any pressure to take effect.

The LBs will be getting TORTURED by White and Gronk...

That said...I don't feel the amount of dread I think I'm supposed to have about this game.

The Wide 9 will be DESTROYED by Brady, who gets it out too quick for any pressure to take effect.

The LBs will be getting TORTURED by White and Gronk...

That said...I don't feel the amount of dread I think I'm supposed to have about this game.

For me there were 2 things I was happy about on Monday.

1. Howard on Gordon
2. No Larsen

By Wednesday both were no longer valid.

Back
Top Bottom