Louisville Basketball | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louisville Basketball

Looks like the Cardinals are going to take this thing. On to the BE Title Game tomorrow night. They just completely took over the 2nd half.

Simply amazing. This team is baffling sometimes. They can play like absolute bat-s**t for 15 minutes and then play like national championship contenders for the next 20.

Bring on the Orangemen!

gee u had such a hard road there..lets see..providence :lol: then nova :lol: then cuse after what 7 ots and playing 4 days in a row good luck in tourney call me when u win it all :lol: hell i like our chances better then yours seeing then that uconn w/ be with memphis most likely and u will be w/ mich st or duke hhaha now thats funny :lol:

gee u had such a hard road there..lets see..providence :lol: then nova :lol: then cuse after what 7 ots and playing 4 days in a row good luck in tourney call me when u win it all :lol: hell i like our chances better then yours seeing then that uconn w/ be with memphis most likely and u will be w/ mich st or duke hhaha now thats funny :lol:

You speak of things that U of L could not control. Its not our fault Pitt and UConn couldn't take care of business.

Call me when UConn gets knocked out in the second round by a cinderella because Thebeet gets into foul trouble and they can't play defense without him and then they can't hit the outside shots to win the game.

Also, these (. ! ?) are called punctuation marks. You end sentences with them. It makes your posts easier to read.

Memphis is a tough team...they just get a lower rep because of the conference they play in. They're probably the best team in the tourney defensively this year.

Dook and MSU are good matchups for L-Ville.

You speak of things that U of L could not control. Its not our fault Pitt and UConn couldn't take care of business.

Call me when UConn gets knocked out in the second round by a cinderella because Thebeet gets into foul trouble and they can't play defense without him and then they can't hit the outside shots to win the game.

Also, these (. ! ?) are called punctuation marks. You end sentences with them. It makes your posts easier to read.

Where have you been hiding? What were you saying about UConn losing in the 2nd round. I believe the Huskies are going to the final four unlike the Cards but hey you guys are happy right? You were pumping your chests over your regular season and Big East championships. Look what that got ya. Absolutely nowhere :lol:

Where have you been hiding? What were you saying about UConn losing in the 2nd round. I believe the Huskies are going to the final four unlike the Cards but hey you guys are happy right? You were pumping your chests over your regular season and Big East championships. Look what that got ya. Absolutely nowhere :lol:

Stay classy, uga3406. UConn has a shot at the title, good for them and good luck.

Oh and nice recruiting violations. :up: How else to you think Calhoun actually gets kids to come to Storrs? There's nothing there except UConn...

Stay classy, uga3406. UConn has a shot at the title, good for them and good luck.

Oh and nice recruiting violations. :up: How else to you think Calhoun actually gets kids to come to Storrs? There's nothing there except UConn...

come on now please no sour grapes. I happen to be on the Louisville board and saw all those great classy fans smearing UConn. Saying that they wanted Missouri to win so they could play the Tigers instead of the Huskies. Well now they don't have to worry. They got what was coming to them. Lucky I will spare you since you a Dolphins fans but they got what was coming. Even Michigan St. players said you guys fans and team were talking way to much and pumping your chest. I am not going to declare a UConn national title but I will say I was rooting for you guys aganist creepo izzo and his ugly wife. I hate the fact that some of your fans and others are like that. No reason to be, Big East would of had 3 teams and most likely LVille-UConn matchup round 2 would of been fun.

Back
Top Bottom