Louisville Basketball | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louisville Basketball

Yikes, that was ugly. I can't be surprised though, ND had alot of pent-up rage from their 7 game losing streak. But still, 33 points, really?

Terence Williams has got to get health...

Nice way to bounce back against DePaul today.

Yeah, I saw the score. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the game as I was on vacation in Tampa, FL. I was able to see the Providence game though since it was on ESPN2. The win against Cincy was big today as well. I can't wait for Monday night's showdown against G-town.

Its officially a "white-out" game for tomorrow's contest against Marquette. Word is that the Cards will be rocking some 1960's retro jerseys sans the short shorts. Pitino may be dawning his world famous white linen suit as well.

Its going to be fun. I'll be there. If they show a shot of the pep band and you see a tall trumpet player with a goatee holding a horn that is copper colored instead of silver, then that's me. Word is I've gotten some facetime on CBS before.

GO CARDS!!!

Pitt just beat UConn 70 - 60. If U of L beats WVU tonight then they're outright regular season Big East champs. Amazing!

Pitt just beat UConn 70 - 60. If U of L beats WVU tonight then they're outright regular season Big East champs. Amazing!

the only reason u were regualr season champs is becasuse u played no 1 good in conf play..enjoy it now cause u arent winning the big east tourney :lol::lol:

Gotta give credit to Pitino..every year his teams start out fairly slow..every year they finish with a bang.

The Big East is loaded. I think Louisville and UConn are final 4 teams. I'm not as sold on Pitt.

On a sidenote the other team in the state of Kentucky maybe looking for a new coach for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

I'd almost rather be the first #2 seed rather than the 4th #1 seed. I want to be sure we play in Dayton and then Indy.

the only reason u were regualr season champs is becasuse u played no 1 good in conf play..enjoy it now cause u arent winning the big east tourney :lol::lol:

Regular season champ is a regular season champ. All the BE teams played each other, so I don't want to hear it. Its a tired, lame argument.

Not winning the BE tournment? I'm glad you can see the future. What's the stock market doing tomorrow?

I know one team that definitely won't win the BE tournament...

UConn :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom