**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

Alex44 said:
I think he meant 4 more teams

I could be confused about how the process works but not add four teams but have the four best teams play a mini round robin to play in the Championship game.

MikeO said:
can't win a national title at Rutgers.

This year is a prime example. Could go unbeaten and not even play for it all.

That would NEVER happen at PSU or Miami

That's not true, and he has added Maryland and Notre Dame and is trying to add other top schools. Not saying they will, but they can!

MikeO said:
can't win a national title at Rutgers.

WTF? First I've heard of this. Are they on some kind of probation or something? :confused:

PS

He from all accounts is a man of his word, and he is telling recruits he is staying to keep building this program up and to see his dream thru. And yes, I know some of the recruits.

Nick is God said:
I could be confused about how the process works but not add four teams but have the four best teams play a mini round robin to play in the Championship game.

The way you had written it was just a little confusing, I get what you mean now

Id like that to, but then of course you have the #5 team complaining that they are better than the #4 team. But its still more fair than it is now.

Alex44 said:
The way you had written it was just a little confusing, I get what you mean now

Id like that to, but then of course you have the #5 team complaining that they are better than the #4 team. But its still more fair than it is now.

And don't all the other Divisions in college football use a playoff format along those lines?

Nick is God said:
And don't all the other Divisions in college football use a playoff format along those lines?

I know Division II uses a huge playoff format with team seedings and everything, kind of like the NFL but with more teams

I wish I had my camera with me last night!!! It was just one of those sports moments!!!!

Back
Top Bottom