Love for the Dolphins on ESPN's Page 2! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love for the Dolphins on ESPN's Page 2!

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
From Stacey Pressman's most recent column:

Nevertheless, in April, I'm feeling the Miami Dolphins. I had always been indifferent toward them. As Simon Cowell of "American Idol" would say, "It's not exactly like you had me jumping out of my chair or anything." But their offseason acquisitions impress me thus far: Junior Seau added to the Jason Taylor sack-generating defense. It has a nice feeling of added power, doesn't it? Sort of like when your gun changed to spray bullets while playing Contra on Nintendo. I get that same "this is really cool" feeling.

Contra DID rock ... especially the spray gun. I remember spending many lunch hours and many quarters in college conquering the coin-op.

Very nice to hear such an enthusiastic opinion.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Just like when i was a kid Contra

Ronnie where ya been..all these debates going on I haven't heard from you. What gives.:D

Others I miss...

Galaga, Sly Spy, Lemmings, Burgertime, and Hat Trick...

just for starters...

I was an arcade rat as a teen.

HAHA! CK remembers the code!! AWESOME! I still play Contra.. I still am a proud owner of the original NES..

:D

Originally posted by SkapePhin
HAHA! CK remembers the code!! AWESOME! I still play Contra.. I still am a proud owner of the original NES..

:D

Yea but the question is do you still have the original Tecmo Bowl :D

Originally posted by ckparrothead
up up down down left right left right B A start

i thought it was
up up down down left right left right B A SELECT start

or maybe that was just for 2 players

It is SELECT START for the 30 lives. And yes I have the oriinal Tecmo Bowl. It had that crazy glitch where if you ran out of bounds at the bottom of the screen, you would show up at the top of the field and could continue running even though you had ran out of bounds. Football games to usually play from the side view anymore so you can't really do that. Best game ever though is Mario Kart for SNES. BEST. GAME. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom