Love for the Dolphins on ESPN's Page 2! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love for the Dolphins on ESPN's Page 2!

I hope this year Bates wakes up and uses our talent on defense to its advantage and the best of it's potential.

I think he will with seau. he is known for his blitzing and i think(i hope) we will take advantage of it

Well, he use it to our advantage last year since we finish 3rd Overall in Defense in first in our conference. We just choked. I guess since we did not make the playoffs everybody has their reasons why we didn't make it..

"Sort of like when your gun changed to spray bullets while playing Contra on Nintendo." :lol:

Man I used to love that!

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Well, he use it to our advantage last year since we finish 3rd Overall in Defense in first in our conference. We just choked. I guess since we did not make the playoffs everybody has their reasons why we didn't make it..

Our defense's success was inspite of not because of Bates. He only blitzed our LBs a handful of times.

Originally posted by booyeah_

Our defense's success was inspite of not because of Bates. He only blitzed our LBs a handful of times.

Man that's crazy talk. An NFL co-ordinator puts a tremendous amount of work in. It's not like our guys are so overpowering that they wander on to the field & start flying around. **Somebody** gameplans all week to shut down Rich Gannon, Curtis Martin, etc. Maybe they don't blitz enough during games (which I'd agree with) but give the man some due....

How about:
Tark
Berserk
Star Castle
Tank
Missle Command
Galaxian
Tetrus
Centapede
And we can't forget Defender.
Oh yeah Asteroids.

Originally posted by MaxPower

Man that's crazy talk. An NFL co-ordinator puts a tremendous amount of work in. It's not like our guys are so overpowering that they wander on to the field & start flying around. **Somebody** gameplans all week to shut down Rich Gannon, Curtis Martin, etc. Maybe they don't blitz enough during games (which I'd agree with) but give the man some due....

Two words. Two words that keeps the other team in the game a lot of times: prevent defense. Bates LOVES prevent defense.

Does anyone remember a game by the name of Bionic Commando. I loved that game and I hear that there will be a remake for the PS2 soon.

How about when you had the spreader gun and added the speed to it. UNSTOPPABLE.

BTW, it was up up down down left right left right B A B A, all before the Contra logo centered on the screen.

OH YEAH Hoff, you do the code and get 30 lives with 3 continues. If you play two player, you are totally unstoppable. You think they'll come out with a new version of contra for the cube?

LOL Generation X... could anyone stop Cap Boso on tecmo and the crossing route? It was tough as hell...

Wow, talk about nostalgia! Contra, the "Code", and Super Mario Cart! Loved it all, especially the code. I used the Code till I got good enough to beat it without using it. Much love for orginial NES!

Jr high video game glory years!

Back
Top Bottom