Lovie Smith Fired | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lovie Smith Fired

Holy crap....this is news. How would he stack against the rest of the prospects? I know notta about him...why was he fired?

You know what is HUGE....Dirk Koetter COULD come free.

Sign Koetter up with Mike Smith and now I have NO PROBLEM with Mike Smith. Koetter would be unreal for RT.

This is interesting...

Again, those that want to rush out to find a HC are foolish....let the market come back to you.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

This has Josh McDaniels written all over it.

He should be brought in immediately for an interview. I'm not sure what is going on with him as I thought TB made positive strides this year with him in charge. He immediately is in the top 5 of potential HC's available.

Wow...lots of chatter on Twitter that Koetter could be the new coach.

The GM has Pats ties.

I wonder if they were worried that Koetter would be snatched by someone. Good coach.

jeez, so odd that 2 teams with highly drafted rookie QBs fired the HCs that drafted them after only a season. Sucks for them.

Wow. They must see someone they like among the set of available candidates. Can this really be about Lovie's performance after one year with a rookie QB who showed a lot of promise?

You know what is HUGE....Dirk Koetter COULD come free.

Sign Koetter up with Mike Smith and now I have NO PROBLEM with Mike Smith. Koetter would be unreal for RT.

This is interesting...

Again, those that want to rush out to find a HC are foolish....let the market come back to you.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

This has Josh McDaniels written all over it.

I'm pretty sure that Tampa fired Smith because other teams were interested in Koetter for their HC job and didn't want to risk losing him.

Back
Top Bottom