LSU -bama | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU -bama

GOfins54

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I wasn’t able to catch the game and forgot to DVR it. Any suggestions where I can watch a replay?

Tuff game for Tua.

He was not ready IMO.

Burrow is 100% legit.

GREAT GAME!

Very entertaining!

Easily the best game (PRO or college) of the year.

Tho of course the PRO game pretty much sucks as a routine.

Good news for the Dolphins is there are 2 legit QBs to select with their 1st round pick.

Big league burrow did what he does. He wins and he drops dimes? And he is so tough, making plays with his legs. Tua our there with Fromm hands I guess according to fh fumbling untouched. Tuaslimm will come in here when he’s done with the laundry and sniffing tuas jock, to tell us how hiw Galu and di will have fragile tiny tua for the league.. I guess if your kid literally washes tuas balls you have to be his biggest fan.. draft tua you get a often injured shrinking turnover guy

Big league burrow did what he does. He wins and he drops dimes? And he is so tough, making plays with his legs. Tua our there with Fromm hands I guess according to fh fumbling untouched. Tuaslimm will come in here when he’s done with the laundry and sniffing tuas jock, to tell us how hiw Galu and di will have fragile tiny tua for the league.. I guess if your kid literally washes tuas balls you have to be his biggest fan.. draft tua you get a often injured shrinking turnover guy

He started out a little rusty, but I thought he answered a few questions overall. I think he played well enough to win. He’s still the best quarterback in the draft.

And you’re still a little Lolphins fanboy....the worst organization in all of sports. I’ll continue having the last laugh.

:lol:

Since your making fun of our team on our site, I hope you follow tua to his new teams site and play wannabee scout for them. Ha

Since your making fun of our team on our site, I hope you follow tua to his new teams site and play wannabee scout for them. Ha

I’ll probably just stop by here every once in a while to check on the burrow blowboys. You can count on that ****

:lol:

So when and where will the game replay?

Very good game. Really impressed with Burrow on the road and getting it done. I’m not a fan pf either team but I enjoy watching good football.

Back
Top Bottom