LSU! LSU! LSU! Geaux Tigers Baby!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU! LSU! LSU! Geaux Tigers Baby!!!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Geaux Tigers baby!!!!

Forgive my oblivious-ness to the whole Louisiana State University slogan, but being a New Englander up here in Boston.. could you tell me what Geaux means??

I see it all the time when people are referring to LSU, but I'm clueless of it's meaning. Thanks! :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Forgive my oblivious-ness to the whole Louisiana State University slogan, but being a New Englander up here in Boston.. could you tell me what Geaux means??

I see it all the time when people are referring to LSU, but I'm clueless of it's meaning. Thanks! :lol:

Sure. No prob.

In south Louisiana, there is a heavy cajun french, or creole, influence. Cajun French spells many words with the long "o" sound with -eaux.

It's just a cool little thing to put a Louisiana twist on things.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Sure. No prob.

In south Louisiana, there is a heavy cajun french, or creole, influence. Cajun French spells many words with the long "o" sound with -eaux.

It's just a cool little thing to put a Louisiana twist on things.

Thanks man! You learn something new everyday...

I got LSU in the FF, I need this one tonight.

I want LSU to win so it can be an all SEC National Champ. game. Not only would a rematch of LSU and UF be a great game to watch, it would prove to doubters how strong the SEC is.

Tied at 26 at the half.

We'd have the lead if STUPID *** Ben Voogd wouldn't have taken a dumb, stupid, idiotic runner with a lot of time left, and then Texas got an easy layup on the other end off of it.:fire:

But we made up right at the end of the half with a seal and a layup.

This is one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen in the tournament. There's about 4 players for each team that should have fouled out. There's way too much contact going on & way too many people getting knocked to the ground. Hell, when Texas' big white boy got hit in the face long after the rebound they didn't call a foul.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why are you pulling for Texas???:fire: :fire: :fire:

Well since I have a chance to win the ESPN bracket, YES!!

But nonetheless, it's over. LSU is probably going to the Finals vs Nova or UConn.

SMadison29 said:
Well since I have a chance to win the ESPN bracket, YES!!

But nonetheless, it's over. LSU is probably going to the Finals vs Nova or UConn.

Yeah, what were you saying about "bad officiating?"

Daniel Gibson just had half of his foot out of bounds, and they let the play go on and Texas got a 3. :shakeno:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, what were you saying about "bad officiating?"

Daniel Gibson just had half of his foot out of bounds, and they let the play go on and Texas got a 3. :shakeno:

No doubt his foot was out of bounds but you couldn't tell if his hand was on the ball from the angle they showed. As long as you re-establish yourself in bounds it's good.

Back
Top Bottom