LSU! LSU! LSU! Geaux Tigers Baby!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU! LSU! LSU! Geaux Tigers Baby!!!!

culpepper2chambers said:
thomas isnt as good as u make him. he can jump crazy high but his offense isnt taht good in half court. and ive seen like 20 better power forwards. newayz i have ucla in the finals against uconn so yea go UCLA. pac 10 pride.

:rofl:

Go read the stat line from today again.

Besides, remember your little, "I'm going to laugh when LSU gets dominated" quote from today???

Yeah, don't talk about Tyrus or LSU because your credibility is 0.

culpepper2chambers said:
im gonna laugh when lsu gets there *** dominated.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

OWNED

clear.gif

culpepper2chambers said:
wow i said they was i gonna laugh when they lose and for that im owned? wow and u seriously havnt seen a power forward like him?? wow.

No, you said you were going to laugh when they got their ***** "dominated." Don't try to play it off now.

...as for Thomas, he's a walking double-double, he can jump out of the gym, he's the best shot blocker in the country, he has a mid-range J, and HE'S ONLY A FRESHMAN.

Not to mention many analysts have him as a top 3 NBA draft pick, if not the 1st overall pick, if he comes out.

Yeah, he's just your "run-of-the-mill" player. :rolleyes2

You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

culpepper2chambers said:
tyrese thomas is a beast.

culpepper2chambers said:
thomas isnt as good as u make him. he can jump crazy high but his offense isnt taht good in half court. and ive seen like 20 better power forwards. newayz i have ucla in the finals against uconn so yea go UCLA. pac 10 pride.

THAT'S why your credibility on LSU is zero. Not because you were wrong about them getting "dominated."

culpepper2chambers said:
dont get me wrong he is the best PF in the nation. him and davis is a deadly combo. they are prolly favorites to win it all now.

Did you get whiplash from that 180?

UConn remains the favorite to win it all. LSU's power combo played like monsters last night, but if their guards keep throwing up bricks like that, they'll lose to a better team than ultra-overrated Texas.

DolphinDevil28 said:
...as for Thomas, he's a walking double-double, he can jump out of the gym, he's the best shot blocker in the country, he has a mid-range J, and HE'S ONLY A FRESHMAN.

He may be 2nd best.. Hilton Armstrong for Uconn has 103 blocks this year, while Thomas has 97.. I think his average is a tad higher.. That being said Tyrus Thomas is twice the player that Hilton Armstrong is..

Thomas is a walking double double, its scary how fast he gets off the floor..

GreenMonster said:
He may be 2nd best.. Hilton Armstrong for Uconn has 103 blocks this year, while Thomas has 97.. I think his average is a tad higher.. That being said Tyrus Thomas is twice the player that Hilton Armstrong is..

Thomas is a walking double double, its scary how fast he gets off the floor..

Doesn't Armstrong play fewer minutes than Thomas? It would seem, then, that his blocks/40 minutes rate is higher.

In any event, I hadn't seen Thomas play until the tourney. Man, that kid is awesome. And his stock's through the roof; he could easily be the #1 overall pick if he declares for the draft, especially with how badly he and Davis outplayed Aldridge yesterday. Someone compared him to Slowmile Swift, but that's way off. Thomas plays with 10 times more energy and is much quicker to the hole. I think he's more like Chris Bosh.

BTW, how tall is Glen Davis, really? There's no way he's taller than 6'8. Makes me concerned about his NBA future; I hate too-short centers with puffy bodies. They remind me of guys like Tractor Traylor.

phunwin said:
Doesn't Armstrong play fewer minutes than Thomas? It would seem, then, that his blocks/40 minutes rate is higher.

In any event, I hadn't seen Thomas play until the tourney. Man, that kid is awesome. And his stock's through the roof; he could easily be the #1 overall pick if he declares for the draft, especially with how badly he and Davis outplayed Aldridge yesterday. Someone compared him to Slowmile Swift, but that's way off. Thomas plays with 10 times more energy and is much quicker to the hole. I think he's more like Chris Bosh.

BTW, how tall is Glen Davis, really? There's no way he's taller than 6'8. Makes me concerned about his NBA future; I hate too-short centers with puffy bodies. They remind me of guys like Tractor Traylor.

Ewwww Tractor Traylor.. My Bucks freakin traded Dirk for Tractor Traylor on draft night.. That my friends was a bad, bad, move..

Hilton actually avg's more minutes than Thomas (27.5 vs 26.2), so I stand corrected..

Thomas and Bosh are a good comparision, although Bosh is a better scorer, Thomas a better rebounder/defender..

Glen Davis is listed at 6'9 same as Thomas, but Davis is shorter than Thomas.. Might have to grow some Barkley likes skills to be a force down low in the NBA..

Whoa whoa...I disagree here guys Thomas has got nothing on Bosh. CB4 can actually post up and pop that 15 footer all day. I havn't seen Thomas do that consistently yet. All I've seen is mad hops and some good defensive positioning which equates to him being a monster on defense. Offensively he's got plenty to learn, he's nowhere near as polished as say Big Baby or P.J Tucker. He's a good player but he looks more Marcus Camby than Chris Bosh to me.

Back
Top Bottom