Madden ratings of new dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden ratings of new dolphins.

I'm not so sure that Madden ratings are accurate. I think Madden tends to be a little generous at times.

y

JTaylor99 said:
hell yea i always use them. i put RW at the bottom of the depth chart though :wink:

you must not play online because he isn't even in the game anymore... I'll play you online with the fins and guartantee a win.

My record with the Fins was really bad and was not real fun, so a use the Steelers on line.

I Love the Dolphin D, but it was nearly imopossinble to score with that O.

sixzero said:
you must not play online because he isn't even in the game anymore... I'll play you online with the fins and guartantee a win.

Guarantee? LOL With their offense? DUDE!

sixzero said:

i dont have an online thing but im gettin one soon and ill tell u when i get it so i can kill u :wink:

Ya those #'s are different from roster to roster, depending on which one you have In mine Carter is 85 & the others are less than posred as well. But you can go in & make em all 99 That's what I do (Not)

If you play on-line, their ratings increase and decrease as does their performance via updates upon signing on.

I am a bigtime madden player! Online and franchise modes are awesome. I actually found myself checking the madden ratings for the new guys we signed as well. My record is like 160-40 or something and I am ranked in the top 9000. I am a member Sorfa and play most of my games in this club. Sorfa stands for str8 online real football association. The cheating and glitching have gotten so out of hand in the public rooms that this is the only way to go if your gonna play online. We have well over 400 members now and we play real sim football no cheese here. As for madden ratings, It is gonna kill us to lose Pat Surtain because he is one of the best cb's in the game. Losing Boston will also hurt because you can still use him even though he was out for the season. I hope we draft Ronnie Brown as I'm sure he will have bigtime speed numbers and speed kills in Madden. If anyone would like to join or club go to sorfaclub.net and tell them DrChill sent you.

Drchill said:
I am a bigtime madden player! Online and franchise modes are awesome. I actually found myself checking the madden ratings for the new guys we signed as well. My record is like 160-40 or something and I am ranked in the top 9000. I am a member Sorfa and play most of my games in this club. Sorfa stands for str8 online real football association. The cheating and glitching have gotten so out of hand in the public rooms that this is the only way to go if your gonna play online. We have well over 400 members now and we play real sim football no cheese here. As for madden ratings, It is gonna kill us to lose Pat Surtain because he is one of the best cb's in the game. Losing Boston will also hurt because you can still use him even though he was out for the season. I hope we draft Ronnie Brown as I'm sure he will have bigtime speed numbers and speed kills in Madden. If anyone would like to join or club go to sorfaclub.net and tell them DrChill sent you.

That is an awesome record. I don't play most guys on line with a record like that because they typically are the rif raf you speak of.

I will check it out. I also have been fed up with the cheezers, glitchers, and punks who just talk crap the entire game.

Drchill said:

this is a fantastic site for ratings of current and nfl draftees, with very accurate speed ratings, etc, at least by the formula I use...

http://madden05ratings.cjb.net/

FinzManiac said:
You know what's upsetting....I decided to try and play Madden 2005 online for the first time....and my old go-net network adapter is incompatible. Stupid Sony for monopolizing their network adapters...
haha that must be whats wrong with mine lol i thought it was broken but its 2 or 3 years old! damn sony!

My X-Box Madden name:

HelHathNoFury

Record is a bit skewed because of numerous disconnections due to my brother constantly unplugging the router.

I usually use Broncos/Redskins.

:D Try n' stop my hard nosed style.

Back
Top Bottom