Madden ratings of new dolphins. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden ratings of new dolphins.

OVR SPD STR AWR AGI ACL CTH CAR JMP BTK PBL RBL KRT STM INJ TGH

82* 92* 74* 62* 85* 94* 73* 80* 64* 83* 42* 30* 30* 78* 81*

81* 89* 72* 63* 87* 89* 66* 83* 68* 84* 44* 35* 30* 90* 81*

The top one is Ronnie Brown.

The second set of numbers is Cedric Benson.

I play madden. I use the phins and Im 0-18 online. I dont play very often because of the glitching and cheesy tactics. Have you guys seen the dreaded QB sneak 20 times a game? SUCKS!!

Go Phins baby

sixzero said:
you must not play online because he isn't even in the game anymore... I'll play you online with the fins and guartantee a win.
OMG Joe......Joe Namath.....is that you? Looks like you're not sober after all!

I want to get Xbox live...but it's gonna have to wait awhile (gotta shell out an extra who knows how much for a wireless network adapter....dammit! lol). Once I get it though, you can bet i'll be playing a probably unhealthy amount of Madden

Nev_FSU30 said:
I play madden. I use the phins and Im 0-18 online. I dont play very often because of the glitching and cheesy tactics. Have you guys seen the dreaded QB sneak 20 times a game? SUCKS!!

Go Phins baby
Speaking of sucking, I have to be the worst. I'm not a video game guy at all. Used to play Madden a long time ago and was always the '72 Dolphins. Hand off to Zonk every play. Worked pretty good though.

My friend took on the sweetest temp job in history. He gets to test out Madden 2006 and play it like 70 hours a week, and point out flaws or make suggestions. He gets paid between 7 and 8 bucks an hour for the fulltime 40 hour work week, and he gets time and a half for the overtime he works, which usually amounts to like 30 hours.

It's sick. He had to pass a test on how much he knew about football and madden and everything. I'd ask him what they rate certain players, but he's under sworn secrecy not to divulge any details of the game, and he'll probably stick to that.

Do you create all the players that were not in the game? Like Yeremiah Bell?

05 didn't have Pope, Akins, Bell, hadnot...guys like that and 05 had Ricky and 'Wale ugggh

Hadnot was there as was Bua but it dodn't have their names. They were nameless rookies.

There is no way to download rosters for the gamecube?

Ruderic said:
Hadnot was there as was Bua but it dodn't have their names. They were nameless rookies.

There is no way to download rosters for the gamecube?

nope, sorry dude....I have GC as well, so I have to do everything manually

Drchill said:
I am a bigtime madden player! Online and franchise modes are awesome. I actually found myself checking the madden ratings for the new guys we signed as well. My record is like 160-40 or something and I am ranked in the top 9000. I am a member Sorfa and play most of my games in this club. Sorfa stands for str8 online real football association. The cheating and glitching have gotten so out of hand in the public rooms that this is the only way to go if your gonna play online. We have well over 400 members now and we play real sim football no cheese here. As for madden ratings, It is gonna kill us to lose Pat Surtain because he is one of the best cb's in the game. Losing Boston will also hurt because you can still use him even though he was out for the season. I hope we draft Ronnie Brown as I'm sure he will have bigtime speed numbers and speed kills in Madden. If anyone would like to join or club go to sorfaclub.net and tell them DrChill sent you.

If you were 160-40 you'd be ranked alot higher than "top 9000".

Thats not true it all depends on how much you play... I've got a good record using the fins about .500+ 89-39 something like that. I've been playing great with Gordon and Feeley. If anybody wants to put their money where their mouth is let me know. I play straight madden and I'm in the gamingdynasty league. lol, I only play with the fins the the death.

JTaylor99 said:
i can beat anyone in here at madden. :wink:

:lol: :lol: I was NY state champion in 2003 and didn't go to finals because I had a business related trip to Grenada, Spain.....but I accept your challenge if that's what it is anytime....holler at me :-)

Back
Top Bottom