maddux or collins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

maddux or collins

Collins is a better option, but it won't happen because he wants to start and he'll go somewhere where he might have a chance like Baltimore or maybe even the Bills (seems like they're bringing in as many QBs as possible to compete for the starting job). Even if not a starter, he'll go somewhere where he thinks he could be very easily if the starter doesn't perform. That's probably not Miami anytime soon. Still, if he's not pursued and he's reasonable, why not

duaneok66 said:
This thread should have been named " who is going to begin the season as Dolphins starter - Maddox or Collins?"

any reason a Colts fan is posting on our board?:dolphins:

I would take Kerry Collins over tommy Gun. If the offense goes vertical, Collins has the better arm for the job. Maddox is a health risk IMO. I guess Collins is also, neither one is exactly young anymore.

WazzMan16 said:
Neither Collins or Maddox... FIELDER!!!:dolphins:

Wanny? It that you? Shouldn't you be recruiting for Pitt?

Fielder Are You Crazy I Seen To Much Of Him Already, He Is Not Even Good For #3 Starter, He Can Be The Water Boy...................

I think Collins and Maddox are about the same, but Collins has the better arm.....they both throw some really horrible passes at times but Collins
can get you a lot of TDs and yards in a hurry. Hope we get one of them
so we don't have to draft a QB.

dolphins72/73 said:
Fielder Are You Crazy I Seen To Much Of Him Already, He Is Not Even Good For #3 Starter, He Can Be The Water Boy...................

He might throw a pick!That job is to tough for Fiedler, better leave that to the kids.

Back
Top Bottom