Madison Restructures Deal!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madison Restructures Deal!!!

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
WAY TO GO RICK!!! thank god we have players willing to take one for the team.. now we have 3 good corners ... wonder what the details are in madison's new contact ...

The Reggie Howard signing had A LOT to do with this. Sam's starting job was no longer guaranteed.

Madison agrees to restructured deal with Dolphins

By Ethan Skolnick
sun-sentinel.com
Posted March 8 2004, 2:39 PM EST

DAVIE – Veteran Miami Dolphins cornerback Sam Madison agreed Monday to a restructured contract, the team announced.

He will sign later today. Details were not immediately known.

Madison, drafted in 1997, has been a Dolphins starter six seasons and is expected to start again.

The Dolphins also signed Reggie Howard, former cornerback for the Carolina Panthers. He will compete for the nickel cornerback position.

I'm getting sick to my stomach reading about all of these recent defensive signings....Wooden / Howard / and now Madison.

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!!

We need offense. Has Rick completely forgotten we still need about four more OLman, and that two of them will need to be starters????

Our OL is in deep doo-doo. Nobody we targeted signed with us....

With the way things are shaping up, Rick might as well ask J. Nails, and T. Perry to come back.....

PHINZ RULE!!!:cry:

:calm: Blitz... they were obviously expecting to sign Damion McIntosh, but since he failed his physical. I like what they are doing in working things out methodically. Right now, RT is priority #1 and then RG and P

i won't believe this at all until it is signed and not cancelled...a lot of weird things have happenned this offseason...T.O. does not want to be a raven but he is but wants to be an eagle...two players WR were going to be free agents are not b/c of their agents follies...T.O. and D.N...Portis goes to Wash. and Bailey goes to Denver...Tait picks da'bears over miami...(twice that da'bears screwed us out of two O-lineman)...wtf...McIntosh fails physical...wow...really wtf is going on folks...

p.s. are we 100% sure that Jeno James is ours? J/K and its not the end of the world...maybe we could still sign Bobby Williams and Cosey Coleman!!! PLEASE RICK get these guys to sign but make sure they pass the physical before the signing is annouced!!!

As long as this isn't part of some plan to trade or cut him anyway. :cry: We will need and enjoy having the depth at DB this season.

Back
Top Bottom