Madison Restructures Deal!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madison Restructures Deal!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'm getting sick to my stomach reading about all of these recent defensive signings....Wooden / Howard / and now Madison.

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!!

What do you want us to sign on offense? We got a QB, we don't need a RB, we're drating a WR, we don't need a TE. We're obviously working on the oline situation so why are you complaining? Just be patient, Rome wasn't built in a day.

GREAT MOVE RICK SPIELMAN!

He's doing a great job!

Originally posted by Mile High Fin
Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.....
Madison's a class act and still a top-flight CB.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. Class Act - um nooooo he wouldnt take a pay cut so we went out and signed his replacment then when he realize he could have been cut or traded he then says he guys lets work this out Not a class act was being scared into signing it. And he was one the the most overpayed players in the NFL.

2 Top Flight CB - um nooooo top 25 or 30 getting top 5 pay. Not top flight that would be surtain.

Originally posted by SMadison29
We're obviously working on the oline situation so why are you complaining?

Are we???....I'm not so sure.

These recent defensive signings don't lead me to beleive that.

Someone, anyone, please tell me who is now available at RG and RT. I'd really like to know what our current options are. I don't see many right now....

The market is drying up quickly, and so far we've got one decent OLman {J. James}. Beyond him, it's a huge questionmark IMO.

I'm complaining because not only have we missed out on our priority FA players, half of them cancelled their visits. That's a very bad sign IMO. It sends a clear message to other FA's. It says "Don't waste your time visiting Miami"....

Rick better do something soon, or we'll soon be asking Nails and Perry to return for a better contract than they had when they were here!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!:cry:

Its the NFL game of poker, FO kept its cards close to its vest and Sam throws his cards in. Lets see if Sam took a pay cut. Then we will know who is the best poker player. My money is on RS.

Originally posted by Eshlemon

No, tacklin' ain't Sammy's strong point.:lol:
It is. He's very physical. I don't think the story on Sam is done yet though. How do you explain giving a nickel back that much $$$?

There a a ton of very good OL.

G Bobbie Williams
C/G Stinchcomb
G/T Soloman Page
C Jerry Fontenot
C Chris Bober
T Orlando Brown
T Spencer Falou
C Mike Flynn
G Mike Compton

Thats not even talking about what is available in RFA

T Mike Gandy
T Ryan Diem
T Kareem Mckenzie

Stinchomb signed with the Bucs about 3 days ago.

I'm happy that Madison restructured, because I think he will definitely be starting on opening day. I know we signed Reggie Howard, and I know Madison isn't as good as he once was, but he is still better than Howard. Releasing Madison would have made our team a lot weaker. Now we have more money to sign what we need more than anything else, offensive linemen.

Originally posted by Dolfan954
It is. He's very physical. I don't think the story on Sam is done yet though. How do you explain giving a nickel back that much $$$?

Well he better bulk up another 20 pounds then because he's 5'11" 185lbs, and start hitting the tackling dummies.;)

Ever see a train hit a car? Sam will be the car in this senerio if he dosen't bulk up.:eek:

**STAFF EDIT: POST PROFANITY LIKE THAT AGAIN AND YOU'LL SIT OUT FOR 24 HOURS. USE A LITTLE COMMON SENSE NEXT TIME. :fire:**

Back
Top Bottom