Main Smilies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Main Smilies

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i think the Main Smilies on the side were u post should be change with more updated smilies, like most used, ex :cool: :evil: ;) could be replaced, ;) could be updated with :wink: and so on...

What would be really cool is if every user could edit his/her own list and have it saved as part of their profile so every user could have the smilies that they use the most on their list.

Jt0323 said:
i think the Main Smilies on the side were u post should be change with more updated smilies, like most used, ex :cool: :evil: ;) could be replaced, ;) could be updated with :wink: and so on...

I'll try to work on that in my spare time! :lol:

seriously, if I get a few minutes, I'll swap a few around.

dolphan117 said:
What would be really cool is if every user could edit his/her own list and have it saved as part of their profile so every user could have the smilies that they use the most on their list.

That would be cool... but I don't think it's possible... :(

Jt0323 said:

:sidelol: You guys are killing me with these avs...now Bill Cosby's in on it! :sidelol:

WharfRat said:
Thats what I figured but I thought I would ask.

WharfRat said:

I'll look into that and see. :tongue:

NaboCane said:
:sidelol: You guys are killing me with these avs...now Bill Cosby's in on it! :sidelol:

Of course, avatars show a person's personality and/or opinion. For example, I like to take a humorous side to the fact that we don't use Ronnie Brown often enough.

backpacker said:
Of course, avatars show a person's personality and/or opinion. For example, I like to take a humorous side to the fact that we don't use Ronnie Brown often enough.

If I dont have one does that meen I dont have a personality or opinion. :confused: ...:cry:

;)

backpacker said:

Yeah, but your old emjai av rocked. I had mine modeled after that one.;)

dolphan117 said:
If I dont have one does that meen I dont have a personality or opinion. :confused: ...:cry:

;)

Yes, yes it does. You should go kill yourself now.

Nabocane said:
Yeah, but your old emjai av rocked. I had mine modeled after that one.;)

Yeah, it had to be retired. But that one was ages ago.

backpacker said:

Nice:sidelol: , but I am glad that you clarified it was Ronnie. I honestly couldnt tell who it was....

azfinfanmang said:
Nice:sidelol: , but I am glad that you clarified it was Ronnie. I honestly couldnt tell who it was....
I wanted to make it bigger, but avater restrictions won't let me.

backpacker said:
Yes, yes it does. You should go kill yourself now.

But my non existant personality dosnt want to die untill it figures out who it is. :(

Back
Top Bottom