Main Smilies | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Main Smilies

dolphan117 said:
But my non existant personality dosnt want to die untill it figures out who it is. :(

It's no one of importance obviously. Not just end it before we suffer!

backpacker said:
It's no one of importance obviously. Not just end it before we suffer!
If I decided I have multiple personalities could I just kill one?

backpacker said:
Sure, but it would benefit us all if every one of them died.
How can you say that?!?! Only 3 of them have been posting under this screen name. The other 8 could be realy great.

backpacker said:
I'd rather not take the chance.

All right (sigh) 7 of my 11 known personalities have just been hung after they were judged by a jury of their peers to have no opinion or personality. The other 4 were deemed to have an opinion about their personality and were thus allowed to live. They will however have to go through a great deal of emotional rehab since they just witnessed the violent death of 7 of their closest friends. Those who care may send either condolences or alcohol. Preferably alcohol. Or Rickys gym bag. My phychatrist says I should take up a hobby, I bet I could make some killer candles out of that stuff.

The nice people in the white coats are telling me it is time to get off the computer now. Actually I think that was just the voices. I sure wish straight jackets were more comfortable.

Jt0323 said:
i think the Main Smilies on the side were u post should be change with more updated smilies, like most used, ex :cool: :evil: ;) could be replaced, ;) could be updated with :wink: and so on...

:rolleyes:

Nice job with the smilies mods. Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom