Make a forum for trade threads. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a forum for trade threads.

McDuffie81

I got a short fuse :(
Reaction score
Seems everyone hates them. If you care to read the good and bad proposals just go there. Slam away.

Mcduffie81 said:
Seems everyone hates them. If you care to read the good and bad proposals just go there. Slam away.
they should make a forum for site suggestions..... oh, wait - :D

Mcduffie81 said:
Oh sorry officer texasphinfan....it totally slipped my mind.
thats right! and i'm going to have to issue you a ticket for posting without a sense of humor. (its a $24/month fine).

Fin Fan in Cali said:
That's what this site needs more of a sense of humor, and a brotherhood amongst fans!:)

And more of the girl in your avitar!!!! :D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D

Nasty

thats not a bad idea, although, there voices will fall to deaf ears if you make a specific forum for trade threads. It would kind of defeat the purpose.

Saban4prez said:
thats not a bad idea, although, there voices will fall to deaf ears if you make a specific forum for trade threads. It would kind of defeat the purpose.
Bro bring up the idea to AJ and staff what do you have to lose! Got to be positive!

Mcduffie81 said:

or what they should do like i mentioned in anopther thread and someone else mentioned before to give me the idea(forgot who:confused:) is to not let users with less then 300 posts, post threads cuase all the nonesnese ones seem to come form the newer people, that would be easier way to fixit instead of splitting it up

Nasty said:
And more of the girl in your avitar!!!! :D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D:drool::D

Nasty
BiltFinFan has the same one, but I must admit his picture is better! At one time we had the same one. When the season starts, check the dolphins web site, and you might find your avitar there! Good Luck!:)

texasPHINSfan said:
thats right! and i'm going to have to issue you a ticket for posting without a sense of humor. (its a $24/month fine).
Im a little testy tonight. VIP things got my panties in a bundle...didnt know you were joking. ;)

Mcduffie81 said:
Im a little testy tonight. VIP things got my panties in a bundle...didnt know you were joking. ;)
Bro, if its a financial issue, through you loose change in a jar, when you get enough, cash it in, and mail AJ the money order. Great things take time sometimes. Hang in there!

Mcduffie81 said:

Hey man, if you have a paypal account, I can send ya 2bucks to help the start the saving for the VIP. Can only send 2bucks because the account i would be sending it from is my personal one and thats all that I have in it because my business paypal account is where my clients pay me for designs and such.

WOW thx guys but im not in dire need of money lol. Ill be ok....I just dont like the actual idea is all. Once again....thx.

Back
Top Bottom