Make a forum for trade threads. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a forum for trade threads.

Phinz1972 said:
Hey man, if you have a paypal account, I can send ya 2bucks to help the start the saving for the VIP. Can only send 2bucks because the account i would be sending it from is my personal one and thats all that I have in it because my business paypal account is where my clients pay me for designs and such.
That's a great gesture! This is the kind of respect for the Brotherin I think the site has been missing, kindness to our fellow members. If it was needed, and he said it's not, I also would be up for helping out McDuffie81 out. Look I paid for the the VIP Forum, and I am spending the night right here, and you know what, I am right at home!:)

FinsAreLife said:
or what they should do like i mentioned in anopther thread and someone else mentioned before to give me the idea(forgot who:confused:) is to not let users with less then 300 posts, post threads cuase all the nonesnese ones seem to come form the newer people, that would be easier way to fixit instead of splitting it up
Hmm..that's one idea. Another one would be to have an automatic spell-check function and if a post is so full of terribly misspelled words that the post makes no sense, that particular post would automatically be deleted. Just another idea since we're tossing ideas around.:D

late again said:
Hmm..that's one idea. Another one would be to have an automatic spell-check function and if a post is so full of terribly misspelled words that the post makes no sense, that particular post would automatically be deleted. Just another idea since we're tossing ideas around.:D
I know you are talking about me bro, I am very tired, and the beers are kicking in. I have the problem of think what I am going to say, faster then my fat fingers can type!:lol:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I know you are talking about me bro, I am very tired, and the beers are kicking in. I have the problem of think what I am going to say, faster then my fat fingers can type!:lol:
To be really honest-I wasn't, but if you read the post that I quoted (and seeing as you've got a few beers in you) your head might spin trying to read it. I almost went crosseyed:lol:

late again said:
To be really honest-I wasn't, but if you read the post that I quoted (and seeing as you've got a few beers in you) your head might spin trying to read it. I almost went crosseyed:lol:
It's all good, I know i don't always catch stuff before I hit submit reply!:)

late again said:
i love that idea.

there should also be a punctuation checker! ;) so that way we don't get those newbies that post a complete paragraph with no punctuation!

Back
Top Bottom