Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards......

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Do you really think Kesay is the answer? I have to help a finfan...you know how it is.

Kelsay was projected to be our pick in the first rd if everyone else was taken . We got him in the second anyways.

So your answer aquaman is to draft a "rookie" to replace an unproven Reed? The best wr were taken in the top 5. Reed was the top wr in his draft.

TE? We just got Campbell in FA who is a poorman's Reimersma and Moore who's a good blocker.

DL ... we got Spikes, Posey in FA?Sam Adams. What you are actually trying to do is replace the players we have with rookies who may or may not pan out. There were no solid starters when it was our turn to draft at 23.

I won't even bother asking you about our OL. No offense but stick to the dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Pats and Phins are the 2 best in the AFC East. The Jets and Bills are very close.

After all, we all crossed the finish line in a big clusterf**k last year.

I will say this - now that guys like Takeo Spikes, Rosevelt Colvin, and Junior Seau have joined the party, the AFC East will be one of the best divisions in football.

No justa but you guys let go of one hec of a wr.. whos picking up the slack and moore? please he is a poor mans Jay but much much poorer. your D line just gota Dt that plays ala Randy Moss whenever he wants to and posey? I dont think hes that good he played in a 3-4 last yr.. this yr his coverage skills will be exposed. your o line you know very well its still developing.. you'll see this yr , I did not say it will not get better but i just dont see it jelling just yet. again its all opinions you have yours on the phins that i do not agree with.

Reaction to Billl fans' predictions....

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:lol: :lol:

:sleep: :sleep: :down: :rofl: :spit:

there are still major concerns with this team and your draft did not address them .

You still haven't supported your opinion about the bills taking care of it's holes via the draft. After the top DL players were gone there isn't any draftees out there that could take the job of any of our starters. You haven't come up with a solution.

Originally posted by aquaman
No justa but you guys let go of one hec of a wr.. whos picking up the slack and moore? please he is a poor mans Jay but much much poorer. your D line just gota Dt that plays ala Randy Moss whenever he wants to and posey? I dont think hes that good he played in a 3-4 last yr.. this yr his coverage skills will be exposed. your o line you know very well its still developing.. you'll see this yr , I did not say it will not get better but i just dont see it jelling just yet. again its all opinions you have yours on the phins that i do not agree with.

Guesses,opinion and speculation. That's all you said in this post.

Bet you didn't know that Adams signed an incentive laden contract. If he doesn't play well, no $$$.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
AFC

EAST: Buffalo(HF Adv)
NORTH: Baltimore
SOUTH: Indianapolis
WEST: Denver

Wild Cards: New England and Pittsburgh

AFC Rep to SB: Buffalo

NFC

EAST: Philadelphia
NORTH: Green Bay
SOUTH: Tampa Bay(HF Adv)
WEST: St Louis

Wild Cards: San Francisco and New Orleans

NFC Rep to SB: Philadelphia

Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills :D

LOL and you are calling us HOMERS?

Oliver...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen Clump. Now all you'll have to do is hunt down Norwood so he can redeem himself.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

I love Catherine Bell :tongue:

Look!! She's on top of me :hump:

Bastard, now you are on top of me. Stop it you sicko ;)

AFC
East: Dolphins
North: Cleveland
South: Tennessee
West: KC
Wildcards: Raiders and NE

NFC
East: Philly
North: GB
South: TB
West: SF
Wildcards: Rams and Falcons

AFC

East Jets
North Clev
South Ten
West Kc

Wild Cards Buff and Oak

NFC

East Giants
North GB
South TB
West SF

Wild Cards Rams and Redskins

AFC

East - Miami Dolphins
North - pittsburgh
South - indianapolis
West - oakland

WC - tenn, kc
SB rep - Miami Dolphins

NFC
East - giants
North - green bay
South - tampa bay
West - st louis

WC - falcons, 49ers
SB rep - giants

Peerless Price had one great year that's it. I think Josh Reed will be able to have just about the same amount of success as Peerless Price. Price won't be able to have the same amount of success with Finneran lined up across from him. We are loaded at DE we have to many as is now were going to have to do some cutting to whoever doesn't pan out. We will be rotating our D-Linemean quite a bit this year and that will be a good thing. I definitely see the Bills winning at least 10 games this year no doubt. Meanwhile you guys had a pretty good defense but you decided to address that instead of your offense which you needed more of. I don't Derrius Thompson is the answer there. The Bills are on the rise and the Dolphins are on the slid and only getting older. Buffalo Bills baby!

Originally posted by Josh Reed
Peerless Price had one great year that's it. I think Josh Reed will be able to have just about the same amount of success as Peerless Price. Price won't be able to have the same amount of success with Finneran lined up across from him. We are loaded at DE we have to many as is now were going to have to do some cutting to whoever doesn't pan out. We will be rotating our D-Linemean quite a bit this year and that will be a good thing. I definitely see the Bills winning at least 10 games this year no doubt. Meanwhile you guys had a pretty good defense but you decided to address that instead of your offense which you needed more of. I don't Derrius Thompson is the answer there. The Bills are on the rise and the Dolphins are on the slid and only getting older. Buffalo Bills baby!

Keep dreaming Price will be that easy to replace.

AFC

EAST: Buffalo(HF Adv)
NORTH: Baltimore
SOUTH: Indianapolis
WEST: Denver

Wild Cards: New England and Pittsburgh

AFC Rep to SB: Buffalo

NFC

EAST: Philadelphia
NORTH: Green Bay
SOUTH: Tampa Bay(HF Adv)
WEST: St Louis

Wild Cards: San Francisco and New Orleans

NFC Rep to SB: Philadelphia

Super Bowl Champion: Buffalo Bills :D

And you think :lolcry: that Buffalo will beat the Eagles? :lolcry: Let alone beating the Eagles period? :lol: Or the fact that Buffalo will actually make it to another Super Bowl only to lose again. Too funny.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom