Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards......

Well last time I check the Dlphins are still most talented team in the AFC east and Dolphins should be favorites to win the division.How can you call us a Homer?If we're picking the most talented team and safest bet to win the division.It's going to be intresting to bring up this thread at the end of 2003 season.

Jesus, what a bunch of wusses. he just gave his prediction like you asked. Sorry you didn't like it.

And did you guys not notice the big Smiley face CP put after his homer remark?

hey justa.. I am the heat you buffalo calf. I am just telling you to go home before you get your feelings hurt. The bills wil not win this division, not going to happen. Your D may have gotten better on paper but we all know what lack of chemistry can do so dont go thinking thats enough to push you guys over. there are still major concerns with this team and your draft did not address them .

I know your mama taught you to respect when you go into other peoples houses... so show some chump!

Hey Aj I think the bills fans are confusing this board with their bills boards because they are craping all over the place.

Originally posted by aquaman
hey justa.. I am the heat you buffalo calf. I am just telling you to go home before you get your feelings hurt. The bills wil not win this division, not going to happen. Your D may have gotten better on paper but we all know what lack of chemistry can do so dont go thinking thats enough to push you guys over. there are still major concerns with this team and your draft did not address them .

I know your mama taught you to respect when you go into other peoples houses... so show some chump!

What have I posted that got you so upset? For you to actually say he's my boyfriend obviously shows you're the one who's doing all the :cry: .

Originally posted by aquaman

:lol: Man is he pissed. :lol:

I m not pissed dude just having some fun.. I love you but I hate you at the sametime.. like my ex -wife.. weird

Aquaman, since you know so much about the bills tell me, what postions we need badly that we did not address in the draft?

Originally posted by justafan
Aquaman, since you know so much about the bills tell me, what postions we need badly that we did not address in the draft?

DE just like we address OT.

This is a toss up Division...While I think Miami has the best talent..They still have to prove it on the football field..

I won't count the jets out...this is Moss 3rd year, usually when WR's start to catch on and do damage, if they are going to do anything, and UM player usually catch on...So I'm still a little weary of the Jets..More so of the Bills,,even though I think their new acquisitions have to jell..they played great in other systems, can they do the same in the Bills system..The Pats aren't getting much play here, but they're quitely putting together a little team that may surprise us (NOT):lol: but on any given Sunday, I do have to keep that in mind.

East: Dolphins
North: Browns
South: Titans
West: Broncos
WC Pats and Chargers

East: Eagles
North: Bears
South: Tampa Bay
West: St. Louis

WC Falcons and Saints

I think this is it now, but real predictions should be saved until a month or so before the season begins. Injuries, roster changes, well playing rookies and schedules all need to be taken into consideration.....

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

DE just like we address OT.

But we addressed that with Kelsay. Why are you answering for him? :D Don't worry he's still researching. :lol:

Do you really think Kesay is the answer? I have to help a finfan...you know how it is.

Right off the top of my head.. I would say you have an unproven WR in reed.. your Te are pathetic you need a nickel back, your D line is in need of an upgrade and your O-line is still maturing in some areas.. I would worry.. let me get back to you though because actually I am working! have a guy coming in for a big loan so I am researching that .. gimme about 1hr.. guy talks alot of crap.. something i have to put up with in this job. and MD thx for backing me up man..

Back
Top Bottom