Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make your divisions champs predictions and wild cards......

Originally posted by justafan

It's just as far fetched as your prediction. The bills have the same chances as the fins. If you think otherwise you too should take your orange/teal glasses off.

actually acording to las vegas odds.. the fins have a better chance of winning the super bowl then the bills :lol:

Miami HAD it's down season already. That was last year. Sorry if our bad season's don't compare to yours, but Miami is still the best team in the East. You'll see soon enough.

posted by justafan
It's just as far fetched as your prediction. The bills have the same chances as the fins. If you think otherwise you too should take your orange/teal glasses off.

How cute justafan defends his boyfriend .. I'm all warm and fuzzy. guys seriously your on a DOLPHIN board go throw up your venemous crap some where else.

Regarding those same odds and farfetched things. I think it is farfetched that the odds of Buffalo making it to the SB jump from 40;1 to 15;1 because of 2 players. THAT IS FARFETCHED.

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Miami HAD it's down season already. That was last year. Sorry if our bad season's don't compare to yours, but Miami is still the best team in the East. You'll see soon enough.

Last years result doesn't say that. The Jets are still the best until someone proves otherwise.

Hey aqua, they don't get it. They still don't figure out that we don't give a sticking crap about Takeo, Adams, or even Mcgahee. Willis died on Saturday in my book. Same as Moss died when NY drafted him. I'll always remember them as the late great UM players.

Well, by your girlfriends predictions, the Bills are the best. You can't believe that crap the Jets are the best, they were HANDED the division last season and backed right into the playoffs. The Bills and Dolphins are MUCH better teams than the Jets, it's just a matter of circumstances.

Regarding those same odds and farfetched things. I think it is farfetched that the odds of Buffalo making it to the SB jump from 40;1 to 15;1 because of 2 players. THAT IS FARFETCHED.

The Patriots went from 5-11 to SB bowl champs. I myself don't know who's going to win the AFCE. I'll stick to "anyone in the division can win it"

No one is right nor wrong with their picks. The difference between the div. champs and the bills is one game.

The difference between the Jets and Dolphins was HALF a game, so who wins? Come on now, be a little objective. I know it's predictions and all, but for Clump to think we won't even get a wild card, while the Bills get home field advantage, is ludicrous.

Well, by your girlfriends predictions, the Bills are the best. You can't believe that crap the Jets are the best, they were HANDED the division last season and backed right into the playoffs. The Bills and Dolphins are MUCH better teams than the Jets, it's just a matter of circumstances.

Clump you pissed off a finfan here. :lol: Handed the division, that's your opinion. I'll stick with facts.

Hey aqua, they don't get it. They still don't figure out that we don't give a sticking crap about Takeo, Adams, or even Mcgahee. Willis died on Saturday in my book. Same as Moss died when NY drafted him. I'll always remember them as the late great UM players.

You better , we beat you without them. You may not have Lucas but we still have December :D

Big deal we have september.. cant remeber the last time we lost in that month and we play your sorry butts on sept 21 so chalk that one up as a loss.

Don't hang your hopes in December so long, last year was the first time we lost to you in December in the last few years.

Originally posted by aquaman
posted by justafan

How cute justafan defends his boyfriend .. I'm all warm and fuzzy. guys seriously your on a DOLPHIN board go throw up your venemous crap some where else.

What's wrong can't hang ! Can't take the heat can ya!

Back
Top Bottom