Making Avatars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Making Avatars

Since we're talking about avatars... I've been meaning to ask how to put a video clip as my sig. How do I get something like the one M3590NJ973 has with the Chambers catch, or the Tony Bua hit, like some other people have?

SkapePhin said:
THanks.. I like yours as well.

both are nice, I like the subject of jt's and you Mr. Skapefin, I spewed my soda when I saw yours. I immediatly sent it to my psyco sister. very nice work men

Hey SkapePhin you need to clear up some space of your PM's so i can reply to your last PM.

PhinDude88 said:
Hey SkapePhin you need to clear up some space of your PM's so i can reply to your last PM.

Cleared.

M3590NJ973 said:
skatephin could you make me one of ricky hitting the bong.

Did you originally write "make me one of Feeley throwing a TD"? Or am I hallucinating again?

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

There ya go.

Thanks bro ^5

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
wheww whew thats tight

Surtain.. Was there an issue with the filesize? Thats the one thing with avatars that always gets me.. I always end up having to tweak it several times before the size is acceptable..

SkapePhin said:
Surtain.. Was there an issue with the filesize? Thats the one thing with avatars that always gets me.. I always end up having to tweak it several times before the size is acceptable..

naww I just had to change it to a .gif from a bmp thats it

Back
Top Bottom