Making Avatars | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Making Avatars

Fitz said:
by avi I meant avator :tongue: my mistake, anyways its a picture but I don't know how to make it below file size.

need to shrink it in photoshop.. If you dont have it, just post the pic here so I can shrink it for you.

killswitch said:
Since we're talking about avatars... I've been meaning to ask how to put a video clip as my sig. How do I get something like the one M3590NJ973 has with the Chambers catch, or the Tony Bua hit, like some other people have?

anyone?

everytime I try to upload it it says not a valid image. I shrunk it, just the file size is to big.

killswitch said:

you need to make a video clip into a short gif then use the
clear.gif
code in the edit signature.

Fitz said:
everytime I try to upload it it says not a valid image. I shrunk it, just the file size is to big.

ok.. it has to be below 20k kb. If you want, just post the pic here and Ill shrink the size down.. the best way to do it is in imageready, optimize to file size, then save optimized as.

SkapePhin said:
ok.. it has to be below 20k kb. If you want, just post the pic here and Ill shrink the size down.. the best way to do it is in imageready, optimize to file size, then save optimized as.
I got it thanx for the help.

SkapePhin can you do an avatar for me? I am kind of tired of this darn ball, and i am not very good with computers. Can it be Eddie Moore?

Sknight24 said:
SkapePhin can you do an avatar for me? I am kind of tired of this darn ball, and i am not very good with computers. Can it be Eddie Moore?

Sure.. Will you be changing your name?

Nice work. You guys make some funny stuff.

clear.gif

I made that. And the one in my sig...if anybody wants an avatar or sig, just give me a PM, and i'll do something for ya. :cool:

Well for some reason, I can't use PM's...an email would work...

Back
Top Bottom