Making Avatars | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Making Avatars

SECfootball said:
Skape...if you could make me an 80 x 80 avatar of Zach Thomas with the name Vega on it, I would love you.

here you go:
Vega-1.jpg

Sure.. Just post what you want and Ill get to it, probably tommorow though.

Wildbill3 said:
are you guys still open for business?

You need a sig or avatar? I'm not that good at photoshop, just learning. I make all my sigs and avatars and I made DolphinDevil28's sig. I'm trying to become a pro at it. :D

SECfootball said:
Thanks man.

Ever thought about making a finheaven banner that everyone could use to advertise on other sites? Or has Muck/AJ done that? I'd love to use it on other sites I post at.

hmm... that would be a good idea.. Ask Muck and AJ, I dont think there is.

byroan said:
You need a sig or avatar? I'm not that good at photoshop, just learning. I make all my sigs and avatars and I made DolphinDevil28's sig. I'm trying to become a pro at it. :D
well, if you are open for business, you know my style right? just cook something up if you don't mind. Thanks!:D

Wildbill3 said:
well, if you are open for business, you know my style right? just cook something up if you don't mind. Thanks!:D

Here ya go.

wildbill3sig0zd-1.jpg

Wildbill3 said:
Cool thanks! is there a way to *ahem* make it bigger?;)

haha yeah, give me a minute.

Edit: well how big do you want it? The size of my sig or bigger?

byroan said:
haha yeah, give me a minute.

Edit: well how big do you want it? The size of my sig or bigger?
standard would be cool thanks man.

If I find you a picture could you do that fade effect with it, like keep everything the same on the left and fade the picture out from the left..

{same....fade...picture}

Wildbill3 said:
standard would be cool thanks man.

If I find you a picture could you do that fade effect with it, like keep everything the same on the left and fade the picture out from the left..

Yep.

mjwenz said:
clear.gif

I made that. And the one in my sig...if anybody wants an avatar or sig, just give me a PM, and i'll do something for ya. :cool:

Well for some reason, I can't use PM's...an email would work...

What software do you use to make your sigs?

Back
Top Bottom