Making Avatars | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Making Avatars

Hey Skape if you dont mind me by asking, what is the update on my sig that you are making?

PhinDude88 said:
Hey Skapem if you dont mind me by asking, what is the update on my sig that you are making?

Probably wont be done til tommorow.. Its getting a bit late, Im also working on other avatars.

SkapePhin said:
Probably wont be done til tommorow.. Its getting a bit late, Im also working on other avatars.

Ok Thanks, hey man dont be in a rush trying to make the sigs. We will all wait on you, just take your time on them.

I think that Skape can make his own bussiness on here.

Sorry I had to leave, but, i do not know how to change my name, but i have though of it

SECfootball said:
Skape...if you could make me an 80 x 80 avatar of Zach Thomas with the name Vega on it, I would love you.

ok.

Sknight24 said:
Sorry I had to leave, but, i do not know how to change my name, but i have though of it

Just PM Muck, hell help you out. He did the same for me.

BTW, hey Skape, im not sure if your still doing sigs or not. If you are, id really appreciate a sig wit Zach and Seau. Thanks, and no problem if ur too backed up.

Man, though Brady is getting punk'd by your sig Skape, even I have to admit it's funny.

mjwenz said:
clear.gif

I made that. And the one in my sig...if anybody wants an avatar or sig, just give me a PM, and i'll do something for ya. :cool:

Well for some reason, I can't use PM's...an email would work...

That is pretty cool mj! :up:

Dirtywater said:
Man, though Brady is getting punk'd by your sig Skape, even I have to admit it's funny.

Thanks! :)

BTW, you have a nice sig too.. Did you make it? If so, how did you make the lightning effects? Was it a filter?

made my sig pics and avatar in Photoshop...just found some random pics on google and they work great...

Thanks!
clear.gif

BTW, you have a nice sig too.. Did you make it? If so, how did you make the lightning effects? Was it a filter?

Um I forget, I made it so long ago. Used many brushes & Photoshop with Image Ready.

Jt0323 already asked that I make him one. When I do it again, I'll let you know. Thanks for the kind words.

DW

Back
Top Bottom