Man, I can't take the NBC 6 sports girl person anymore... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, I can't take the NBC 6 sports girl person anymore...

heffer111

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
She says absolutely nothing important! I swear, all she does is go to miamidolphins.com, nfl.com, floridamarlins.com, and floridapanthers.com cause she thinks hockey is still being played, and just reads the headlines! AHHHHH, i don't care if I kind of want to sleep with her, she has an annoying voice and knows nothing about sports! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

thanks for letting me vent

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I prefer her over Mr Smith over at channel 10. He announces sports like he is teaching an English class at a university.

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Reaction score
heffer111 said:
She says absolutely nothing important! I swear, all she does is go to miamidolphins.com, nfl.com, floridamarlins.com, and floridapanthers.com cause she thinks hockey is still being played, and just reads the headlines! AHHHHH, i don't care if I kind of want to sleep with her, she has an annoying voice and knows nothing about sports! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

photos please :wink:

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Pat Murphy...the sportscaster from Fox 29 absolutely hates the fish. Met him in person and chatted about football etc. and the dude was ruthless...I hate that guy

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
ih8brady said:
photos please :wink:

clear.gif

CaptainK

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lindsay

heffer111 said:

Joe Rose announced this morning that she (Lindsay) is leaving NBC6 to work for George Michael's Sports Machine (national). It's the second woman sportscaster from NBC6 to leave to Sports Machine.

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
CaptainK said:
Joe Rose announced this morning that she (Lindsay) is leaving NBC6 to work for George Michael's Sports Machine (national). It's the second woman sportscaster from NBC6 to leave to Sports Machine.
I swear George Michael has some sort of cryogenics going on, him and Dick Clark must both be 190 yrs old by now.

Noodle Arm

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
MNFINFAN said:
I swear George Michael has some sort of cryogenics going on, him and Dick Clark must both be 190 yrs old by now.

Michael's died years ago...it's all done with CGI now :D

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Noodle Arm said:
Through the looks of things,I don't think her talent as a sportscaster is what's getting her hired.
:couch: (Me hiding from NOW)

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LostInPatsLand said:
Through the looks of things,I don't think her talent as a sportscaster is what's getting her hired.
:couch: (Me hiding from NOW)

And it's not her talent as a sportscaster that makes me tune in every night :lol:

Top Bottom