Man, it's been a while... but here's my $.02 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, it's been a while... but here's my $.02

first off, please do NOT confuse litt'l old me for the real -81- McMichael... pa'leaze, that's so laughable (and, i could only wish). also, and with all due respect to football fans everywhere (especially finfans), i'd be really disappointed if any pro player spent more than 10 minutes per year (and then ONLY for laughs) participating in our lovely FAN forums.

honestly, if i was privileged enough to be in such a position i would A) be way too busy working by rear-end off to validate my obscene salary and B) i'd be spending every free minute of my time sharing my good fortune, i.e. obscene salary, by doing things (I currently can't afford) with my family and friends. in other words, not that it's a waste of time, but i really have to believe that pro athletes are making better use of their time than posting opinions in a fan forum... basically, about themselves. by the way, the operative word there was BETTER. so, to be clear, i'm not diss'n us fans. it's just, if i (me, personally) had the financial means, i have this here list of "things to do if i were rich" that would probably be keeping me waaaay too busy to even so much as lurk the forums... lest, of course, i was doing so on my laptop, poolside from the hyatt regency in bermuda. then it'd be cool! :D

infins, what's shak'n bro?!? been fun reading your posts this last year. totally agree with you on deleting wanny from the old hard drive. i got it out of my system now, though. FEEL GOOOOD! sa-aa-ab-er ball! no take names... just KICK A$$!!! (funny how i get all "cave man" when i think of our team taking the field under saban. there's something primordial about the intensity i sense he is instilling in them.)

-81- McMichael said:
first off, please do NOT confuse litt'l old me for the real -81- McMichael... pa'leaze, that's so laughable (and, i could only wish). also, and with all due respect to football fans everywhere (especially finfans), i'd be really disappointed if any pro player spent more than 10 minutes per year (and then ONLY for laughs) participating in our lovely FAN forums.

honestly, if i was privileged enough to be in such a position i would A) be way too busy working by rear-end off to validate my obscene salary and B) i'd be spending every free minute of my time sharing my good fortune, i.e. obscene salary, by doing things (I currently can't afford) with my family and friends. in other words, not that it's a waste of time, but i really have to believe that pro athletes are making better use of their time than posting opinions in a fan forum... basically, about themselves. by the way, the operative word there was BETTER. so, to be clear, i'm not diss'n us fans. it's just, if i (me, personally) had the financial means, i have this here list of "things to do if i were rich" that would probably be keeping me waaaay too busy to even so much as lurk the forums... lest, of course, i was doing so on my laptop, poolside from the hyatt regency in bermuda. then it'd be cool! :D

infins, what's shak'n bro?!? been fun reading your posts this last year. totally agree with you on deleting wanny from the old hard drive. i got it out of my system now, though. FEEL GOOOOD! sa-aa-ab-er ball! no take names... just KICK A$$!!! (funny how i get all "cave man" when i think of our team taking the field under saban. there's something primordial about the intensity i sense he is instilling in them.)

So, when you get rich you're going to forget about us little guys huh??.....:nono: :tongue:

Sent you a PM bro.....

Leagues leading rusher, INTs, tackles and sacks in one season -- That's crazy.

Good post.

Back
Top Bottom