Man this is really upsetting!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man this is really upsetting!!!!

mtlfinfan

Resiliency is the key.
Reaction score
I used to come to Finheaven when I first joined and the conversations were so football deep and interesting. I used to actually learn things on here. Now...... All I hear is bull crap complaints and whining to no end.
Why are there so many frustrated Dolphin fans on here?

No matter what I have never insulted one of our players or coaches no matter what!! I have stood by them through the losses and through the Jay Fiedler days. The only advise I have for people who are bummed out about our qb, well just go and watch some other games. You will notice that it is really not any greener on the other side of the fence!!!

We just won a game against a team and a stadium which is the toughest to play in or at least one of them. True it was a little ugly but man we won.

So take it easy and enough with the negativity. I believe that we deserved this win and I for sure will be enjoying the ride for the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate to admit it cause I love all my fin fan brothers, but I agree with you.

Yes it's been like this for week's now........for one in sick of it too.

Yea I completely agree......for example: Henne throws an int....then the boards blow up with posts of he shouldn't be the quarterback, bring in Chad Pennington, game over, etc.... It really is annoying as a Dolphin fan to enjoy a victory or talk about a loss when there is the little things people take and turn it into 20 other posts.

I think the discussions make it fun. Debate and don't read. As long as nobody is swearing or getting personal, who cares?

Hayden, I see where ur coming from but there is no fun in continuous negativity.

I agree, I come here very seldom now because of the negativity...what happened to the loyalty from our fans??.. we have a lot to be excited about... can you remember us ever having a receiver like Brandon Marshall? Ever? We are well on our way to being a serious contender...lets enjoy the ride!

The sad thing is, I've actually come to expect it.

I used to come to Finheaven when I first joined and the conversations were so football deep and interesting. I used to actually learn things on here. Now...... All I hear is bull crap complaints and whining to no end.
Why are there so many frustrated Dolphin fans on here?

No matter what I have never insulted one of our players or coaches no matter what!! I have stood by them through the losses and through the Jay Fiedler days. The only advise I have for people who are bummed out about our qb, well just go and watch some other games. You will notice that it is really not any greener on the other side of the fence!!!

We just won a game against a team and a stadium which is the toughest to play in or at least one of them. True it was a little ugly but man we won.

So take it easy and enough with the negativity. I believe that we deserved this win and I for sure will be enjoying the ride for the next few months.

C'mon dude...let's be honest now...they had just about all their impact players on Defense out today...and we STILL couldn't put up 30pts...

It really feels like a lot of fans on this site are waiting for bad things to happen so they can say "I told you so...". I just read more than post now b/c of all the negative drama on this site. There is tooooo many fair weather fans on here. But it is not like it is any better on another site.

I even saw a post about how the Dolphins just lost this game vs. the Packers before overtime was finished..lol. I bet there were multiple post ready to hit "reply button" ready, but they waited till it happened...oh wait DID NOT HAPPEN.

Yeah the Packers have a lot of injuries. Their offense still had every major weapon and their defense had some guys playing that used to start for them. One of which is best vs. the run (Hawk). We played on the road vs. a very tough team and fans on here act like we should have won by 50 points...lol.

We just have a lot of wish-wash fans that like to be negative. Oh well...

Between the OCD HenneRainmen, the 808Pennyfanboys, the Ryanfellators and the generally hard-wired Negative Nellies.. how many of them do you think are actually pleased that:

a)we won and
b) Henne's game stats were either comparable or compared favorably to the "franchise" QBs they routinely hold up as benchmarks

???

Back
Top Bottom