Man this is really upsetting!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man this is really upsetting!!!!

I think in all honesty that I dont see the pats or jets as better teams . we were a couple of plays behind the jets in the game , today we saw that they can be beat . they just make one or two plays more , they win close games , that`s the only difference being focused . stop complaining lets talk football

negativity is the effect of having nothing to show for the last 10 plus years of being a fan. We traded for the best back in football before 2002, where did that get us? 9-7... I'm a positive guy, but for most fans, after years of being positive, the last decade of searching for a qb, and failing to post back to back winning seasons since... 2003? we've had little to cheer about and less to be positive about. and just when people find something to be positive about, it all gets ripped out from underneath us.

I used to come to Finheaven when I first joined and the conversations were so football deep and interesting. I used to actually learn things on here. Now...... All I hear is bull crap complaints and whining to no end.
Why are there so many frustrated Dolphin fans on here?

No matter what I have never insulted one of our players or coaches no matter what!! I have stood by them through the losses and through the Jay Fiedler days. The only advise I have for people who are bummed out about our qb, well just go and watch some other games. You will notice that it is really not any greener on the other side of the fence!!!

We just won a game against a team and a stadium which is the toughest to play in or at least one of them. True it was a little ugly but man we won.

So take it easy and enough with the negativity. I believe that we deserved this win and I for sure will be enjoying the ride for the next few months.

i feel ya... and if i could thank you a thousand times i would.. we have a bunch of whiners in this site...

It's gotten pretty ridiculous and annoying. Opinionated discussions are one thing, negativity and ignorance is another. As I posted in another thread: There are fans and then there are followers, and I really wish the followers would find somewhere else to hang out.

I swear to god....I'm glad this site (and the internet) didn't exist during the undefeated season. I would hate to see tha amount of bitchin that would be going one because of one thing or another!

I used to come to Finheaven when I first joined and the conversations were so football deep and interesting. I used to actually learn things on here. Now...... All I hear is bull crap complaints and whining to no end.
Why are there so many frustrated Dolphin fans on here?

Funny, I got a warning for saying the same thing last week from Possum.

It isn't the negativity that bothers me, it is the the fact that there is little value to be had here anymore. I havn't had an interest in any thread in over a month.

I think me (and the other Mods as well) need to clean this board up.

Agreed.

Every single week there are more threads bitching about people bitching then there are actually people bitching about the team.

I totally agree. We could seriously have an undefeated season and pow negativity would strike!

Another anti negativity thread that is well negative. Funny how we all at some point become what we hate. Get over it my friend. If you start to read something you don't like...hit the back arrow. No harm no foul.

As far as Mods cleaning up the boards? What a joke...your "paper badge" can't and should not be used to scare people away from sharing their opinions, right or wrong, negative or not, ignorant or not. It's a message board...it is what it is.

Fins Up!

I guess you are right to a certain extent. However, I just hate fair weather fans.

I guess you are right to a certain extent. However, I just hate fair weather fans.
I don't think that term applies to the members who are unleashing most of the negative comments. fair-weather would imply they would be cheering the team after a win, not trashing a QB who outperformed nearly ever other QB in the league on his way to a win.

I don't think that term applies to the members who are unleashing most of the negative comments. fair-weather would imply they would be cheering the team after a win, not trashing a QB who outperformed nearly ever other QB in the league on his way to a win.

Exactly! You get the distinct impression that some so-called "fans" would rather have their OCD-like criticisms proven right than for the team to win and be proven wrong.

qxksw3-1.jpg

It's a message board, and people are going to have their opinions. Will they all be popular ideas? No, but that's the best part of a message board. If you disagree with someone, explain why you disagree with them, use stats, etc.

We're not going to start banning people/issuing warnings and infractions for calling players and coaches names. This is a site for all fans to vent, whether they be in the right or the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom