Man this is really upsetting!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man this is really upsetting!!!!

Here is a suggestion, give the negative nellies their own forum subsection. Call it Doom and Gloom. Hell give them their own live chat. Misery does love company.
Chubbs

I honestly think alot of these negative fans deep down inside want us to lose so they have something to complain about.Not only is hard for me to swallow that we have gotten so negative over here but also on the gang green forums when someone goes on a negative rant they tell them to keep quite this aint FinHeaven.That is what I find most disturbing is we are starting to get a reputation as being a negative fan site.

I couldn't agree more. I too remember a time when this board was full of intellectual football discussion. All those fans went to another board where I spend most of my time nowadays because it's gotten quite pathetic around here. It's the same posters bogging down this website. I actually feel bad for them, must live some ****ty lives to have to complain about everything.

I honestly think alot of these negative fans deep down inside want us to lose so they have something to complain about.Not only is hard for me to swallow that we have gotten so negative over here but also on the gang green forums when someone goes on a negative rant they tell them to keep quite this aint FinHeaven.That is what I find most disturbing is we are starting to get a reputation as being a negative fan site.

I noticed the same thing over on TGG. Pretty sad it is. But you're absolutely right in that a lot of these so called fans want the team to lose or a certain player to fail so they can say I told you so.

Here is a suggestion, give the negative nellies their own forum subsection. Call it Doom and Gloom. Hell give them their own live chat. Misery does love company.
Chubbs
then the negative nellies will request that postitive pollies get thier own subsection and the main board will have zero posts.

I think people take the interwebz way too seriously. Imagine how boring this site would be if we all agreed on major issues. I personally enjoy reading posts where there is heated debate. I dont think anyone wants to see the team fail, people are just people and see things different ways. Two people can see the same play and sincerely have different opinions on what exactly took place. Thats life. I cant imagine why anyone would want the board to be all positive or all negative.

then the negative nellies will request that postitive pollies get thier own subsection and the main board will have zero posts.

Over on another board they have a Rants subforum. Would be a great idea to implement that here as well imo.

Back
Top Bottom