Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21 | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandatory Minicamp 06/16/21

And none of those players should probably not have been playing at all due to a recent catastrophic injury.

those guys were all healthy and ready to go day one (physically).
I was adamant he should have sat all year. In part selfishly b/c I knew that idiots would complain that he didn't look like a HOF QB right off the bat and I didn't feel like listening to that drivel.

I was adamant he should have sat all year. In part selfishly b/c I knew that idiots would complain that he didn't look like a HOF QB right off the bat and I didn't feel like listening to that drivel.
i wasn't adamant, but i thought sitting him for the year was the best course of action.

now he has that 9 games experience, so let's hope that helps his development going forward.

You really need to ask yourself why some A.H. rolls in here a few months ago and has little interest in the myriad of Fincentric topics not involving Tua. Why would someone we don't know nor care about devote almost the entirety of his posts to trying to dim actual fans' optimism about our QB?....and the few non-related to Tua threads where his posts were mostly negative.?

I'm beseaching the "mods" after observing his threads and deducing his reason to show up here, if he doesn't start contributing to the majority of other threads in a dolphin fans manner, to kick him to the curb!

View attachment 79006
I second this post. If you look at all his posts since he joined this year it’s nothing but Tua bashings.

……aaaaaaand here we are

I second this post. If you look at all his posts since he joined this year it’s nothing but Tua bashings.

And you know he’s one of those guys that if he has two or three good years in a row and put Miami into serious Super Bowl contention will still find a way to pick at him and say he’s not an elite quarterback

And you know he’s one of those guys that if he has two or three good years in a row and put Miami into serious Super Bowl contention will still find a way to pick at him and say he’s not an elite quarterback
You assume....
A$$ u me.

i wasn't adamant, but i thought sitting him for the year was the best course of action.

now he has that 9 games experience, so let's hope that helps his development going forward.
It should definitely help. Now the coaches and Tua know what areas he needs to work on. I expect him to have a marked improvement.

It should definitely help. Now the coaches and Tua know what areas he needs to work on. I expect him to have a marked improvement.
they should help him in terms of game experience.

a lot of what might appear to be "areas he needs work on" might actually be due to coming off the injury and not having any football training prior to the season.

Back
Top Bottom