Mandich: "Bill Polian to file protest with the league." | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich: "Bill Polian to file protest with the league."

oh my god. I DID NOT SAY YOU DID. Marino's retardedness is spreading.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Either way...its the guy's right to submit the protest...whether it will result in anything or not, I think we ALL know it won't.

Next......................

Well, I mean really, what CAN they do? A few times you'll get a "formal apology" from the NFL, but that and a nickle leaves ya $0.45 short for a cup of coffee.

And since you guys would rather "let the players play" then OK...sounz fair enough....if they play CLEAN!

Something about that bother people?

Originally posted by Agua

Well, I mean really, what CAN they do? A few times you'll get a "formal apology" from the NFL, but that and a nickle leaves ya $0.45 short for a cup of coffee.

Exactly...he's just letting off steam...with reason.

Originally posted by Lampshade
oh my god. I DID NOT SAY YOU DID. Marino's retardedness is spreading.

Who the phuck are you a fan of dip****?

Marino's retardedness? :nono:

Give me one more beer and I'll be your huckleberry.

Patriots were the better team...They beat the Colts in Indianapolis, and they physically beat the crap out of their offense in the title game.
Patriots have won 14 straight games....14!...I hate those motherf*ckers, but they earned it.

The score was what it was. You say the Pats stalled out in the redzone 5 times but thats no coincidence, the Pats dont have a good redzone offense. You call that luck I call that good defense. And if the Colts did have some calls go blatantly against them, yeah it is a travesty because it happened for the most part when the Colts were trying to drive and tie the game.

Nothin really to be done about it, but it does deserve attention by the league IF the colts actually have a case. Even so nothin dramatic we're talkin just a letter of apology and maybe free tickets to go watch the Patriots lose to the Panthers in the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom