Mandich: "Bill Polian to file protest with the league." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mandich: "Bill Polian to file protest with the league."

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Ya there was a good bit of that too, but I think most of the INTs he threw were just bad throws. 2 of them FOR SURE.

Think about it.

The league's passing game is all about timing. Now if your (QB to receiver) timing has been thrown off the last three plays-how would you have any "timing" in the next play. It's all relative.

I'll give the Patriot's coaching staff this much...They know what their defensive players can get away with in the playoffs and they instruct them to do so.

And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, why do they "let 'em play" in the post-season with regard to calling penalties but not during the regular season?

Is that to say, "The best cheaters in the post-season win!"?

And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, why do they "let 'em play" in the post-season with regard to calling penalties but not during the regular season?

Is that to say, "The best cheaters in the post-season win!"?

The Pats did the same thing yesterday that they did to the Rams a couple years ago and what the Giants did to the Bills a bunch of years back and that defensive playbook is in the Hall of Fame. Im not saying a couple have calls could have been made against the Pats but I would rather let the players decide it than the officals and that is what the colts players said after the game as well. Bill Pollian is just running his mouth with loser talk. One other point is the Panthers did the same thing to the eagles yesterday jammed them at the line and did not allow them to get clean breaks from the line. I can recall a number of times the Colts should have been called yeaterday as well, on the forth down play that everone thinks that Pollard was held if you look back on it Manning would have been sacked if not for a blantent tackle by an OLmen on a Patriot player trying to sack Manning no one talks about that non call. :(

but I would rather let the players decide it than the officals

LMAO!!!

Elegantly stated by a fan of a team that has benefitted greatly for the majority of this season.

Why are the officials even there then??

In this case, the officials had much more of a hand in deciding it that it would appear.....by being mutes.

but I would rather let the players decide it than the officals

LMAO!!!

Elegantly stated by a fan of a team that has benefitted greatly for the majority of this season.

Why are the officials even there then??

In this case, the officials had much more of a hand in deciding it that it would appear.....by being mutes.

We have fought through more injuries and have had our share of bad calls, ie the catch that you guys mad in OT that was clearly out of bounds if we had lost I dont think I would have heard you saying we stold that game we should give it back. Not sure if you have watched Sutrain or Madison cover players before but when they are hand checking 20 yeards down the field I dont hear anyone call for a penalty then. What the Patriots did yesterday was a time tested defesive stragay that worked once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be that in New England the officials are freezing their arses off and don't want to delay the game? :huh:

Originally posted by ZOD
Could it be that in New England the officials are freezing their arses off and don't want to delay the game? :huh:
Nope..remember the Tuck game?..they stopped the game for 2 minutes to review it, and overturn it--in the snow:lol:

last week the officials should have just "let the players play at the end", this week they should "call by the rulebook at the end".

You people can't have it both ways.

Originally posted by Lampshade
last week the officials should have just "let the players play at the end", this week they should "call by the rulebook at the end".

You people can't have it both ways.

Show me a post where I EVER said "let the players play at the end."

Until then...>STFU<!

Not sure where I mentioned your name, or even your post...

you really want me to drag up all the threads from after the Pats-Titans game where 90% of this forum were saying "let the players play"?

Either way...its the guy's right to submit the protest...whether it will result in anything or not, I think we ALL know it won't.

Next......................

Originally posted by Lampshade
Not sure where I mentioned your name, or even your post...

you really want me to drag up all the threads from after the Pats-Titans game where 90% of this forum were saying &quot;let the players play&quot;?

I could care less...that 90% doesn't include me....do whatever you think you gotta.

The refs will be chastized in the offseason and they'll call everything against Surtain and Madison next year. :nono:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
The bottom line is officiating didn't lose this game...The Colts did.
5 turnovers in a title game?...no one to blame but themselves

did you watch the game. Officiating had a HUGE effect on that game. yes, they turned it over a lot, but THEY were still in the game. And that TOTAL BS non-PI call on Colts last play that would have kept them alive totally enraged me. I hate the officiating these days, the league HAS to do something about that crap. The officials took control of that game.

Back
Top Bottom